Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKISET

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Does anyone have the latest skiset voucher code? normally I receive an email with a 40% discount code but don't seem to have received one this year!

thanks vm!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Skiset and Alpinresorts have both mailed me at least once per week since November. And I've not used either for 2-3 years.

Conveniently, the automagically inserted links in here get you the same discount as the one they email Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great thanks Andy, will give that a go!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
HI, I tried the links but only got 15% discount, normally it is about 40%?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
think it's something like 15% off the online price, but that's already got a 25% discount. the 40% or so is off the walk in price.
the net price you pay is the same.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
In my experience the discount you get depends when you're going. i.e. during UK 1/2 term discount usually only c.10%, during French 1/2 term weeks, discount between 10 and 25%, usually only get the big discounts mid Jan or mid March.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
alex99, last email I got a week ago had the code ECJAUK13

It probably changes each month though...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
And I got CUK12SES. Discount level also seems to depend on the resort. If you own a ski place PM me as I can get you an additional 7% off whatever you end up spending
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy