Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

23rd February ski group.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Two advanced male skiers looking to join a group in a catered chalet in France on the 23rd February, flying from Manchester or Leeds Bradford.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi 2 intermediate snowboarders mid 20's looking for something similar in France around that date if your interested in reducing costs to fly from either Manchester or Leeds.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi guys,

Solo skier early 20s if your looking for people to fill the chalet up. Pretty much free any dates asking as I give work 1 weeks notice. I would also be flying from Manchester.

Cheers

Phill
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Pretty much free any dates

if you're not constrained by dates, you'll find things a lot less crowded outside the French winter holidays (mid Feb - mid March).
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Phill

I'm definitely up for that. I'm either free from the 2nd Feb or end of Feb early March

Rich
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,

We have spaces 3rd - 10th Feb in Chalet Bon Vie if that helps? It's £399 per person, fully catered based on two sharing an en-suite twin room. Details via the tagline below . . .

Happy planning!
Heather
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey guy’s thanks for you interest, we have not got anything sorted out yet. We have to travel on the weekend of the 23rd February due to work commitments. We have been looking at Les Arcs; it looks like there are now 5 of us not including you guys.

Kind regards
Emanuel
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Emanuel

Those dates are good for me and I've heard good things about Les Arcs. Shall we try and get the ball rolling in organising a trip?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hey guys, I would defiantly be interested in tagging along in February - Advanced male snowboarder (24)
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Did you guys get something sorted ?
Good intermediate skier, female late 30s.
I'm possibly going to create a new post in next few days and try to get a group organised but thought I'd check first if you already have something on the go?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy