Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Great deal on double wheelie Ski Bag from kathmandu - £20!! Boot bag £3.19

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
fatbob, I'm in the same boat - I have 183's so I hope they fit. havent got the bag home from work yet so havent had a chance to try. Fingers crossed.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think the pair of you stand a chance - the bag does have some width to it so, if you needed to, there is always the diagonal distance to use - assuming skis and not board obviously.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mine arrived today, slightly to my surprise, but even more to Bev's who was expecting a bulb for her car! It is excellent. An amazing bargain. Thanks very much to whoever it was that gave us the word on this. Much appreciated.

snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
BMG, Just checked. Thanks again.

snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Megamum, I'm the only one with a 180+ snowboard Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
30 second review - impressively light - probably nearer a true 185 due to the sunroof zip opening rather than a seam zip but I've just about squeezed some 190 Redeemers in there. Pretty happy, probably will destroy quicker than my Da Kine but at the price beats ducttaping it again. Thanks BMG.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Fri 18-01-13 21:52; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mine arrived too today much to my surprise after a 5pm Wed order Shocked Big thumbs up to Kathmandu for service and even bigger one to BMG for posting it up. Bag seems really good, really well made, an absolute bargain for the price. It's not as deep as my current bag which is an absolutely huge one with two 'layers' that I've had 5 pairs in, but I reckon I could get three pairs in this. The idea was to have another ski bag as 5 pairs in one bag comes in at just shy of 32kg and is pretty unwieldy. Very impressed with it snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
sarah, I got the three pairs into mine - 170, 150 and 140 and 4 sets of poles. There was still space spare.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Megamum wrote:
sarah, I got the three pairs into mine - 170, 150 and 140 and 4 sets of poles. There was still space spare.

I will do a trial tomorrow to see how many I can fit. Thanks for posting when you got yours, it prompted me to try again and I was successful Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
My smaller ski bag arrived today. Very quick service.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Scarpa, I got a small one today as well (well I thought 'could you go wrong for the money' and I had another pair of skis upstairs to tidy up). It was more than worth the cash, but I felt didn't have quite the build quality of the big roller.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks BMG, you should be on commission! It's official: Staying in on a Friday night is now more expensive than going out (internet shopping!!!). Just bought a gorgeous ski bag on the kathmandu site for my new Preachers from Snowshepherd. (Yes, plug plug plug, Tim's such a lovely guy - has great lines but not this ski bag with nice tree design on it!)
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I have been testing mine today - fits both of my skis plus lots of gear. Could prob get a boot in as well with two pairs of skis. Happy days!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy