Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Great deal on double wheelie Ski Bag from kathmandu - £20!! Boot bag £3.19

Poster: A snowHead
Just got myself one of these. Great deal I reckon. I saw these late last year and they are good quality. Bargin for the price!

http://www.kathmandu.co.uk/sno-roller-black-blue.html

Boot bags are also on sale for £3.19

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 14-01-13 16:11; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wow - that is a good deal!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good post - I've been looking for boot bags for the kids!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
It is worth it if your skis are close to that length. If they are 170 or less, or you are thinking of using it for a board, it will flop where not supported and be truly horrible to wheel around.

My friend bought a board bag that was 150mm too big and ended up binning it because of this.

Should work fine for long skis though.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ARRRRGHHH! WHHHHHHY??! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Why would you post this the day after I spent over £70 on a double wheelie Ski Bag!?!

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=96209
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Great deal! I bought a bag from Ellis Brigham yesterday but have just bought the single version for £8, might as well have a spare at that price.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sold out Sad
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
sarah, Bad Luck - my order was placed at 18:59 and my card was debited and I got a confirmation e-mail with an order number, so hopefully I should be receiving mine in a few days...

BMG - thanks for the heads up!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alastair Pink, maybe I'll try again in case someone doesn't check out their basket. It would be good as a spare or to split our kit between two bags as we usually have one horrifically heavy coffin bag filled to the max.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks BMG, for the price of the boot bag and single ski bag , it's not worth getting the gaffa tape back out to patch mine up again .... purchase made ... oh and some rather nice merino socks fell into my basket while I was there too ... Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The large ski bag and two boot bags turned up today. IMO best deal of the year so far. Boot bags are great, but the ski bag is as good as I expected and more. It will certainly do if I travel by public transport to the mountains, but at the moment it has just swallowed a set of 170's (FWIW there wasn't a huge amount of 'floppy' spare space either), a set of 140's, a set of 130's and 4 pairs of assorted skipoles that were all lurking behind my lounge door (don't ask how it wasn't all falling over) and tidied things up a treat Laughing BMG, thanks so much for that posting - that area of my lounge had been looking a real tip!!!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
sarah wrote:
Alastair Pink, maybe I'll try again in case someone doesn't check out their basket. It would be good as a spare or to split our kit between two bags as we usually have one horrifically heavy coffin bag filled to the max.

it seems to me it's back on stock?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
sarah, I've just tried and I think there is one or two left. It allowed me to add it to my basket although I didnt complete the checkout
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Kruisler, Beat me to it!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Be quick, I've just spoken to the shop and they only have 12 left
latest report
11 probably, a mate of mine just ordered one..
snow report
I ordered the single bag - turned up today and looks sturdy enough, seems well designed. Thanks for the heads up BMG
snow report
Now gone up to £24.99!

Was considering this even though we hire skis and dump them in the car at the end of the day - the ski-bag would keep the car from getting dirty...
ski holidays
After Megamum's post earlier I thought I'd try again, I got all the way through and then it bombed out during checkout Sad Tried a few times but they were definitely having website issues this afternoon. Finally got through on the phone after trying on and off all afternoon (constantly engaged) at nearly 5pm whilst sitting in John Lewis cafe and a very helpful chap took my order Smile I have had confirmation though I'll believe it when it turns up! Yes it had gone up by £5 but still a good price.
ski holidays
I just got one for under £30 delivered. Nice! Will be great for my 178 Missions.

Laughing
snow report
Chris Bish, Has it arrived yet or have you ordered today?
snow conditions
For those of you that do get one they are cracking bags esp. for that price (even £30 is v. cheap), I could easily believe the full price cost - very much equal in quality to the smaller roller bag I already have, but which wouldn't fit my new 170cm skis in rolling eyes and which I spent a fair amount more on. Although even that was cheap at the time. The quality was easily as good as other big name padded and roller ski bags that I have seen for sale at ski shows. Well done Kathmandu! PS. and it exactly fits in that gap behind my lounge door!!! Laughing
snow report
So I tried to order one but kept getting "The requested quantity for "Sno Roller - Black Blue" is not available." -- guess it sold out Sad
ski holidays
Ordered one about an hour ago on my Android tablet. Said it would be 5 days to delivery. Hope it gets here....

snowHead
snow conditions
Megamum, thanks for posting the update, if you hadn't I probably wouldn't have tried again Smile

Szymon, keep trying or try to call tomorrow.

Chris Bish, keeping my fingers crossed for both of us then Smile
snow conditions
I got mine delivered today. Quality is good - same as my lokker one that doesnt fit my new pow skis (hence the need for a new bag) it is fully padded and has internal strapping. Always a pleasure to point out good deals - maybe there should be specific section in the forum called "good deals"??
ski holidays
BMG wrote:
maybe there should be specific section in the forum called "good deals"??

There is/was a thread somewhere, not active though.
snow report
BMG, LOL - I think I must own the same Lokker bag - my 160's fitted it my 170's don't - I thought the quality was very similar
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
BMG, Thanks for that.

I ordered mine the day before yesterday,double wheeled ski bag.They said in an email"We know you're probably pretty keen to get your hands on your order, but please allow 3-5 working days after receiving your order dispatch notification for your order to reach you" Was thinking it probably wouldn't arrive before Saturday when we're off, but it arrived today at 8.30am! Proper customer service.

Looks like a well made bit of kit to me. The zip is a YKK which is always a good sign.
If any snowHeads are looking for a bargain 2 pair wheeled ski bag, I'd say go for it if there are any still available.
ski holidays
BMG wrote:
maybe there should be specific section in the forum called "good deals"??

Good Idea, maybe should be a "sticky" somewhere?
snow report
I just ordered a smaller bag for a tenner for when I take skis in the car. Less bulky than the one I have now.
snow report
ARRRRGHHH! WHHHHHHY??! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

The £70 Dakine deal fell through because they didn't have stock, and I didn't notice that this one was back on! Now I have no ski bags, and no deals. This thread is the worst thing in the entire world.

The least you heartless beasts could do is pretend the bags are crap - maybe you could say they somehow tried to murder you in your sleep? I'd feel a lot better about not buying a bloodthirsty murderous bag.
ski holidays
akisuan, My bag gave me head then made breakfast Little Angel
snow report
It's currently waxing my skis for me.
snow conditions
Scarpa, Laughing
latest report
Scarpa, You are so cruel! Toofy Grin
snow report
Mine is in a depot with millions of Horse Burgers. Will believe I have landed the deal when my credit card gets dented!

snowHead
snow report
Mine's languishing in Parcelforce hell - hoping that it's a generous rather than a "true" 185 or there might be one quickly being flipped on buy/sell. Really want to retire the DaKine Duct Tape roller.
ski holidays
fatbob, it sounds like you had better PM akisuan, if you find that is the case!! He's clearly willing to go to the £70 mark!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
Hi,

Berners St store has an extra 20% off, got the roller bag in black £20. Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy