Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire in Morzine close to ESF

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello Very Happy
I'm starting to get VERY excited about our first family ski holiday in Feb. I'm trying to get ahead and thought I'd pre-book the children ski hire. Can someone give me the names of the shop or shops closest to ESF Morzine please, that do on-line? I thought it would make sense to hire where the children will be in ski school. I've seen on alpineresorts the Taber Sa and they are a good price. Can someone tell me if they are close?

Thank you... any suggestions are gratefully received. Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MrsCnP wrote:
Hello Very Happy
I'm starting to get VERY excited about our first family ski holiday in Feb. I'm trying to get ahead and thought I'd pre-book the children ski hire. Can someone give me the names of the shop or shops closest to ESF Morzine please, that do on-line? I thought it would make sense to hire where the children will be in ski school. I've seen on alpineresorts the Taber Sa and they are a good price. Can someone tell me if they are close?

Thank you... any suggestions are gratefully received. Smile

If it's the bottom of the Pleney lift (so effectively skiing Morzine and Les Gets) then there's Mathias sports which are offering a discount at the moment online Here, I always use Hubert Sports but they are on the other side of the town/village Here as we tend to spend more time higher up in Avoriaz.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great, thank you. I'll have a look later Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I can recommend
www.gravierski.com/
small shop run by Michel for 30 years and he looks after his kit, also has plenty of time for his customers

4 of our group will be using him next week
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you... I've now booked with Mathias sports via Snowbrainer with an added discount I found on another thread (BLUERUN) so it was a bargain Toofy Grin x
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've used Mathias Sports many times, good equipment and good service,have a good holiday.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy