Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val D'Isere new boot footbed fitting

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi am off to Val D'Isere next weekend and its time i treated myself to some new footbeds for my boots. Can anyone recommend anywhere in particular? Looking at hiring ski's from either the Intersport shop (where tdc are based) or Snowberry..do you know if either place will offer this service for people with their own boots?

Excited now...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you can get over to Tignes Le Lac, I can recommend Jojo at Nevada Sport.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Precision in Val
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Which Precision shop in the town or do all of them offer the same service?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
...... best places IMO for footbeds is either Killy Sport or Mattis Intersport...... Greg is VERY good. Those would be my recommendations!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thankyou Steve. That helps with my ski hire decisions too. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nevada Sport in Tignes, you can ski over quickly enough - facing Palafour lift, head left up the parade of shops, it's up at the top end.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks, trouble is I need to sort a new footbed when we arrive Saturday as my right one is totally buggered due to not drying my boots properly earlier this year..yes I know slapped wrist time!.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just booked Ski's with Mattis Intersport, great price through alpinresorts so mega thanks to snowheads for that info Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Jojo at Nevada Sport did my girlfriend's boot last year. He worked miracles.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cynic wrote:
Precision in Val
precision was a great shop, it got sold in 2000 to Farve sports and still kept up the good boot fitting for a while, it was sold again a few years back to a chain (danni sport or something like that) and from what i hear no where like it used to be

so Mattis if in Val or Nevada if you can get to tignes

(you could just do without a footbed for the run over to tignes, unlikely youwill suffer too much, one run down form the top of the funnival to the tommuers (sp) lift, one run down into tignes le lac
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy