Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SUPER CHEAP - 19th - 26th Jan. Les Deux Alpes - 1 (preferably male) SnowHead needed ASAP.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Here's what I've got. One spare place in an apartment in Les Deux Alpes, sharing with one other SnowHead in his 40s (my uncle). He has been on 2 trips with snowhead groups now, the most recent to Tignes at the start of the season, and he's a lovely guy - called David, incase anyone knows him.

Anyway to the details.. I've paid for the place already and someone dropped out last minute. So price is negotiable but the cost per person was £450 so everyone has an idea. Here's what's included:

- Flight from Gatwick (north terminal) on 19th Jan 2013 at 13.45 arriving in Grenoble at 16.30
- Transfer from Grenoble to Les Deux Alpes
- Budget Accomodation at Residence de la Muzelle. Room config will be one double sofa bed in lounge, 2 single bunk beds in the entrance. Self catering so you will have cooking facilities.
- 6 day lift pass
- Board hire (without boots)
- Return Transfer to Grenoble.
- Flight from Grenoble on 26th Jan 2013 at 17.40 arriving in Grenoble at 18.25.

Obviously I would like to recover my money, but at this stage I will take offers. Be nice though, please.

I need to know ASAP, so you can call me on 07835 054 800 (Until 9pm Monday 14th Jan).

Scott.[/list]

P.S. my girlfriend and I will be going, as will one of my best friends and two of his friends. We are between 24 and 27, all snowboarders. My uncle is competent but quite cautious, my girlfriend is a beginner and the rest of us are either ex-seasonaires or very experienced. we're all in the same hotel, different rooms though.

P.P.S. There may still be time to change the extras on the booking, i.e. changing board hire to ski hire, or if you have your own stuff to change it to carriage etc.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy