Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Female solo snowboarder looking for buddies for a 5ish day trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys. I''ve very recently joined the snowboarding world having been a skier until now. Looking for people to join me on a short skiing trip (4/5 days) but easy on the destination. I'm 25 and looking for anyone between 20-35years old male or female boarders or skiers who are wanting a fun trip with plenty of apres ski Smile Let me know if anyone is interested?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello
When are you thinking of going away?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi when are you thinking of going away?
Im a ski-ier just been to Whistler in Canada for 2 weeks and want to go somewhere else again asap!!Ive got the ski bug well and truly!!
Let me know,thanks
Slalomskiboy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hey,
i'm also a 25 year old female (skiier turned) snowboarder trying to organise a trip.. when are you thinking of going?where? have you seen any good deals for 4/5 days?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bea, i saw your other post on the forum- what dates would you be free to go away. i've got time off work in early-ish march. and looking for extra people to join..
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hello, I am able to go anytime from the 23rd of Feb in to March. The 1st week of March is probably the best but at the moment i can pretty much do any date. (got to take a weeks a/l before end of March & though a ski hol would be a fun thing to do Smile
Did you have an idea of where you wanted to go? or which location could be good to go to?
Bea
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy