Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow this weekend?

Poster: A snowHead
its plausable.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Depends which model you follow. And where in the country you are . . . .
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
or which country you are in . . . .
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
+'
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well it's snowing here already
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
If they're forecasting it, won't happen.

IME locally at least
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It says Monday night/Tuesday for here if at all.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Of course it will snow - im due to fly on a short break ski trip and we all know that when this happens my flights are cancelled due to snow/ volcanoes etc etc
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cold here in Doha - 15C on my balcony - giving the pool a miss today. snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
It's 36 degrees in my kitchen at the moment, not even interested in finding out what it is outside.

Not much chance of snow Very Happy

I'm sitting under the air conditioning drinking cold heineken and eating a crayfish Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hang11, you'll not be in Cardiff then
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
prob not in Dorset, just mud here Sad
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sleet in Gateshead in the last hour.....
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Snowed here on the autobahn last night. Was beginning to hallucinate. Had to slow down to 100.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Went further oop North today to see family and the overhead gantries on the M62 were saying "Snow Forecast Tomorrow". I need to do nearly 200 miles of running around on Tuesday so my money is on for snow on Tuesday throughout Cheshire and Lancashire Laughing
latest report
Well the Disco has its winter tyres on, bring it on!
ski holidays
Boris, me too, winter tyres on mine, but loads of other muppets will be sliding around as per usual if it gets bad Mad
snow conditions
Just Ukrainians and Moldovans here (edit: all in Audi Q7's? and Mazda RX whatever the SUV type one is), presumably heading home after russian christmas? Pissing with snow, most traffic at 100, and they come hooning past at easily 150-160. In a 100 zone, with cameras and polizei.
snow report
sarah, it never snows around here..... Ever. I was be amazed if we get any.
snow report
Ricklovesthepowder, where are you? It's snowed plenty just round here, just south of airport, and up by the in-laws in Rossendale the past few years.
snow conditions
sarah, Worsley. It snowed heavy about 2 years ago, that was it!
ski holidays
Ricklovesthepowder, ah you must be in a snow black hole round there then, anyway you won't need it there'll be more than plenty where you're going! have a good holiday snowHead
snow report
sarah, haha, yes but knowing my luck, Liverpool airport will be closed due to snow on Tuesday morning lol!
snow conditions
Ricklovesthepowder, yes that would be my luck too Laughing Fingers crossed for you!
snow conditions
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
sarah, haha, yes but knowing my luck, Liverpool airport will be closed due to snow on Tuesday morning lol!

Wow - a true blue like you will give money to the scousers for having a big long bit of tarmac.........who knew
latest report
I hope Liverpool airport is closed. I want to stay in resort! it is snowing here. But it is forecast to snow back home in West Yorkshire on Monday. That means chaos and a snow day for the heights of Queensbury snowHead and my boyfriend will have great fun towing people up the hill since he is the only person round there who knows what snow chains are. We did it mid April last year after we got snowed in then!!
snow report
Thornyhill, they need the money more than Manchester snowHead
snow conditions
My X5 328 hp on 325x19s ready with cheeky winter tyres to blow away the young farmers club
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thornyhill, they need the money more than Manchester snowHead

lol
snow conditions
Wax up your skis! Best conditions on the M6, Cumbria Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Sensible decision Cynic and I hope you kick-start a trend amongst the BMW fraternity. No kidding, but most of the BMW 4WD's I see around here and in the other the hilly parts of Scotland on snowy days are laying on their sides in ditches, their drivers on mobile phones wondering what they did wrong while the Landy Defenders & Skodas with winter tyres cruise by.

Met Office currently outlooking a day of heavy snow for me tomorrow. Cool ... http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/dg/moffat_forecast_weather.html
ski holidays
moffatross wrote:
Sensible decision Cynic and I hope you kick-start a trend amongst the BMW fraternity. No kidding, but most of the BMW 4WD's I see around here and in the other the hilly parts of Scotland on snowy days are laying on their sides in ditches, their drivers on mobile phones wondering what they did wrong while the Landy Defenders & Skodas with winter tyres cruise by

It happens on the other side of the world too Very Happy always funny to see.
snow report
moffatross, what do they expect? Big bulky 4WD SUV type vehicles are not designed to be sleek/fast/go round corners fast so why on earth do they have fat low profile alloys on them that hobble their off-road ability? Not just BMWs of course, they're just more evident as more popular.
latest report
A covering here. Apparently the main event is tonight/tomorrow.
snow report
My ski trips and disruptive snow are magnetically attracted to each other - 5 from the last 7. I am flying from Gatwick on Monday morning, so I guarantee it will be snowing in Kent and Sussex to a disruptive degree.

I really should plan my travel for Christmas day out of City airport and then put a shedload of cash on it being a white Christmas
snow conditions
Bit here in North Manchester, more forecast tonight and tomorrow - just in time for my first journey in to the office after being off for 3 weeks. Bet the place grinds to a halt....we had 30cm in VDI the other day, everyone kept on trucking!!
ski holidays
jocrad, nothing at my house. Cold though. On my way to Anglesey for the day and all on the motorway gantries are flashing saying "snow today"
snow conditions
jocrad, nothing at my house. Cold though. On my way to Anglesey for the day and all on the motorway gantries are flashing saying "snow today"

At least they've updated them then since yesterday Laughing

Just a thick frost here, son's rugby got cancelled so they've gone to train on a nearby school's Astro instead. I sent the hubby Embarassed though I did make him a big flask of tea!
ski holidays
Not really 'heavy snow' and not really 'all day' either as it's gone and stopped now. Still, best conditions on the uppers slopes I suppose. Laughing

We got an inch or two at best ...

snow conditions
I think it's the second front which will bring the heavier snow.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy