Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowbombing in the Hoff!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Finally hoping to make it to Snowbombing this year, but annoyed to find out they only sell wristbands as part of a package deal! Does anyone who's been before know if it's possible to buy one when you're there? Also, what's it like, it looks awesome!!

Thanks NehNeh
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi there,

I have spent a lot of time in Mayrhofen and I have friends who live there all year. Snowbombing sell wristbands only in resort in the run up to the festival, but only to local residents and seasonnaires (you need to be able to prove this with proof of address or proof of employment). So unless you know somebody in Mayrhofen who would be willing to buy you a wristband (and didn't want to go themselves) the only option you have is to buy an accomodation / wristband package.

I know this isn't the answer you were looking for but I would still recommend going! It's also worth noting that nearly every hotel in the town is block booked by Snowbombing so even if you coudl get a wristband you would struggle to find accomodation.

Hope this helps.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy