Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

27 YO Male looking for accomodation/people to go with to Tignes 16th/17th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey Guys,

I have a bunch of mates who have already booked a place, I didn't think I could go until now, So I am looking for accommodation or people to share and ski with in Tignes the weekend of 16th March to the 23rd March. I am a high intermediate skier/ lower advanced wink , but I am mostly looking for somewhere to stay and some people to have a laugh with. However I wil be meeting my friends on the slopes and hopefully for some Apres ski and of course you would all be welcome to join.

I have a budget of £600 for flights, transfers, ski pass and accommodation. I love cooking though, so happy to cook for people in self catered accommodation. let me know!

Cheers

Luke
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Luke

2 snowboarders mid 20's

That's something I'm definitely interested in and the kind of budget I had in mind (can't believe the prices for 2 people, always been with a larger group). If you want to discuss further give me a shout richard_p_hilton@hotmail.com
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Luke,

I'm really interested in this solo skier early 20's looking to get away this season and this looks to fit the bill.

Phill
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

I have a budget of £600 for flights, transfers, ski pass and accommodation.

that's an extremely tight budget, especially for Tignes but as you're all young, have a look at the UCPA holidays, sold through Action Outdoors in the UK. They include everything, all meals, lift pass, equipment, etc. Some include tuition (as at high a level as you like). Dorm style accommodation, lots of company.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w, That's good advice. Their holidays are definitely very reasonable, and as you say Tignes ain't cheap!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Guys, so sorry. i have been away. Are any of you guys still interested in going to Tignes that week? I must admit I havent had much of a look yet, so it may be more than £600, but basiclally as cheap as possible!!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w wrote:
Quote:

I have a budget of £600 for flights, transfers, ski pass and accommodation.

that's an extremely tight budget, especially for Tignes but as you're all young, have a look at the UCPA holidays, sold through Action Outdoors in the UK. They include everything, all meals, lift pass, equipment, etc. Some include tuition (as at high a level as you like). Dorm style accommodation, lots of company.

Thanks for the advice, I will take a look. Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Try discount code SP2010 for an extra £10 discount. You need to click on the discount code link under the final price in the right hand bar of the booking screen to enter it.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hya I'm 28 female intermediate skier.
Would love to be going!!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
see this post if interested in action outdoor to Tignes. Sounds bang on to what you guys want - although as it comes with lessons etc the price is above 600 but then you also get lunch included...

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=97043
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Clufty, Great to hear!

I will get on this and look for accomodation, although I dont know how easy it will be nowfor that week, as quite late notice. But if we can get a group of around 6 of us. I think we could find some cheapish accomodation Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
soche wrote:
see this post if interested in action outdoor to Tignes. Sounds bang on to what you guys want - although as it comes with lessons etc the price is above 600 but then you also get lunch included...

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=97043

Thanks,,

Although I wont be looking for lessons, do they do accommodation without lessons?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

Thanks,,

Although I wont be looking for lessons, do they do accommodation without lessons?

There only appears to be half time ski instruction (or full-time) places available at the moment - although the Action-Outdoors team can try and find you a 'no instruction' option - it will probably only take £25 or so off the price, so maybe worth getting some good quality instruction on a couple of days - I've always benefited from it!

The week you are going is the Winter X-Games so the resort will be pretty busy with lots going on. There is a single travellers week being organised to the Tignes centre that week so you'll probably have the benefit of a 'host' to show you where all the good night life can be found.

The price also includes equipment hire.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy