Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Restaurant suggestion in St Sorlin D'Arves, for 60th Birthday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks, our 2nd trip of the season will be to St Sorlin D'Arves. Very Happy

We have been before ( last year ) but only ate out once and were not that impressed, it was the restaurant near the bowling alley.

However whilst we are there this year it is my Brother in laws 60th birthday.

So anyone who knows the resort got any recommendations. He likes Steak ( but is very fussy about it being cooked right ) or anything with lots of red meat Laughing

Many thanks,

Tim B
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Timbobaggins, I've been twice, but not since 2007, and didn't eat out that much. One place we used though which was quite good was La Table de Marie. It's a fair way up the hill near the little chapel.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Claude B,
Merci Beaucoup,

Will have a look on the good old web at it
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been there twice as well, most recently last year, unfortunately I didn't eat out at all, being a poor student! A couple of my friends had lunch at the restaurant/café halfway up the mountain in the beginners area (somewhere around 'La Balme', can't remember exactly where, can have a look at my piste map if need be), possibly something to consider.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy