Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

North face of the Belle Star

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Change of range today to the Belledonne and the North face of the 2700 m Belle Etoile in the 7 Laux backcountry. I'd skied this on the 13th June 2012, it is racing cert for snow and often powder

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=89309#2070408

Climb up is steep at the summit

Look across the ridge to the Pic de Cabottes, I'd traversed this a few years ago which is tricky in itself then skied the steep 'S' couloir on the other side

The twin summits of the Rocher Blanc and Badon, some of the highest peaks of the Belledonne range at over 10,000'

Meetings, the guy with the carbon boots was "only" 70th in the Pierra Menta last year

Mike just off the summit

Hesitant first turns on the steeper pitch

Chartreuse and les 7 Laux in the background

Shreddin' it

les 7 Laux, Pleynet

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 9-01-13 0:21; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Impressive photos - thanks!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Was that today? Lovely weather! And amazing photos, as ever. Wish I could get to places like that...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd love to spend a bit of time exploring the Belledonne - looks like there is a huge amount of stuff to do there
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
davidof, I'd like to come out to play with you. That looks fun!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Look forward to seeing you all.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy