Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Driving to Bourg this week, anyone need a lift?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm heading to Bourg this week to deal with some apartment issues, I'll be there for 4 or 5 days then heading back. I'm driving down alone in a new van so the passenger seat is empty. If somebody wants to grab a few days skiing then all I'm looking for is a little bit of fuel money (and avoiding the game of twister as I try and pay the tolls through the passenger window). It's only the chunnel crossing and ride I can offer as I've an open booking at a regular Hotel and my skiing schedule will have to fit around the work I need to do (but I will ski everyday). I'm driving from the West Country and can pick up M5 / M4 / M25 etc on way. I'm staying at Ashford for the night then getting through France to Bourg the next day. Will probably head off from UK Thursday or Friday and then leave France Wednesday. Short notice, Vague, slightly random, but that will probably attract a suitable passenger! Me: I'm 40, I ski, my French is crap and I generally get on with anyone who wants to while away the time chatting rather than snoring or listening to their Ipod ................
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bourg en Bresse? Bourg d'Oisans, Bourg St Maurice..... Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bourg St Maurice via the usual Chunnel, Troyes, Dijon, Lyon, route.

Then skiing St Foy, Les Arcs, Tignes, La Rosiere - different one each day (ish) - well that's the rough plan!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thankyou Snowheads for listing this, but the seat is now filled via the power of Facebook. Friend of a friends, friend etc

Happy skiing to all.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy