Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

On-line ski pass to Portes du Soleil

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
On December 6th I ordered and paid for a PdS ski pass, to be sent to me here in the UK. I received an order number and acknowledgement of my purchase. A month on I still haven't received the pass. I've emailed the company at Morzine twice and have had no reply. My holiday starts on the 27th January. Has anyone out there experienced a similar delay?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads Rob Piercy.

Who did you buy the pass through?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Rob Piercy, welcome to SHs ! Sounds about right mine took a month I think, though it did turn up in good time for my hol so there's hope for yours yet Smile Others have had similar delays too recently see this thread http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2158931&highlight=#2158931 I did get a reply to an email I sent though.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Rob Piercy, they probably send them out a set time before your trip. I'm out on the 19th, ordered them beg of Dec, they arrived on Saturday. I was sent an email a few days before to say they were being sent. Hopefully yours should arrive this weekend I'd have thought.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thia was my very first post, I'm impressed with the quick response. Thanks to everyone who has replied, it puts my mind at rest.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Rob Piercy, do post back here when you get it
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ordered my ski pass online from les gets direct and collected in resort. Did not know they posted them out.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mike-H, yes, they give that as an option. We're not arriving until the evening so didn't want to join the queues in the morning just to pick up our pre-paid passes.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yyyypppeee the pass has arrived this morning with a Morzine / Les Gets piste map. All's well that ends well, still I think that they could easily explain on the receipt acknowledgement that the pass will not be sent out until two weeks before my arrival at the resort. They wouldn't get emails from anxious skiers then.
By buying it online before the 10th December I got a 10% discount. That on top of my senior status meant I paid about £157.00 for my Portes du Soleil 6day pass. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
That's good to know, Rob, I ordered mine as soon as they became available and they arrived about a week later - my mates ordered theirs a couple of weeks later and they're still waiting (we're going mid-Feb.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
So funny because today I received an email customer satisfaction survey from them Laughing Laughing Maybe I will complete it and refer them to these threads of anxious Brits and then they might do as Rob Piercy suggests and state on the confirmation that you shouldn't expect the passes until nearer the date.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Rob Piercy, great news! snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy