Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Female looking to join group 19/20 Jan?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Intermediate female skier, ideally catered chalet - mixed group - ages and skiers/boarders, enjoy good meal @ end of the day, few G&T's too! Enjoy après ski - but not to many as to spoil the skiing.... Can fly from Bristol/Birmingham/Gatwick? Open to France/Italy/Austria looking at a good deal? Would like to do Italy or Austria if poss but open to a deal, fed up with prices in France!! Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey, Im also looking to start a group or join a group and I really want to stay away from france for once. I am super keen for Austria but trying to round up my friends is proving difficult as we all have different weeks off!!

Let me know if you get anything sorted and I will do the same Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yes ok, seen some real ggod deals under £500 - Austrai, skied france to death and it's very expensive!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
YMD, legolloyd, feel much like you two and would love to try Austria. Are you able to share any details re your £500-ish deals, YMD - would you PM me - I haven't found anything less than about £650? If I find anything interesting I'll stick it on here too. (I'm in Scotland by the way so can only really consider early departures ex-Scotland/Manchester but noon/afternoon flights from elsewhere). Cheers
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I see loads today!? Austria! £485/495 mark? But we would need 4 or 6 - where are you West Coast Scotland, I'm from Dalbeattie originally!! (Was home for Xmas) swindon now,
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
we have one female share left courchevel catered chalet £649 includes chalet and transfer in large group of mixed abilty mixed age singles---hope it might suit you
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
YMD, really? Hmm, I must be looking in the wrong places...where are you looking? Although I did find a belter of a chalet nr Salzburg in what seems like a hidden gem of a ski area as yet 'undiscovered' by Brits, but £595 included half board (brekkie, tea, dinner) and lift pass (which I thought was quite good), then we'd need to add flights (Ryanair fly to Munich from Lon & Scotland) and transfer by train or whatever, so I'd guess £700-ish all up plus insurance and any spending money?

I'm about an hour NW of Glasgow, near Helensburgh, overlooking Loch Long - nice. Used to be in Devizes, not that far from Swindon if I recall? rolling eyes
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Interactivesports ski - some good deals for 19/20th? Devizes not far at all!! Be good if we could get a small group!? Tend to be able to fill a chalet that way,
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Well your looking @ £500 + ski pass depending where you go?! And some spending money!?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
YMD, ahhh, right, I think I'm with you now...just having a look at interactive etc. Have you seen anything interesting? Chalet Sonne in Maria Alm looks good and sounds like a cracking ski area...Ryanair fly from different airports to Munich where we could meet up and transfer to Salzburg etc etc...any good? By the way I just called them out of interest to find out if the price remains the same (£359pp) if the chalet's not full etc etc. I'll put the response on here when I find out.

legolloyd, you still interested?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dhonuill, I will get a direct flight, its all in the price, not doing the Munich thing, no point - you bought your flight??
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
YMD, are you looking at a particular holiday? No, haven't bought anything yet...
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
There is a lot - found a few more too, but how many are interested? email me ymduk@hotmail.com
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
just sorted a good holiday with Mark Warner Catered Chalet Hotel, so all sorted now - great deal and going as solo they will either put another female in the room or I end up with my own room!! £630 - that includes my lift pass - so pretty pleased - they seem to have good standards - so excited.com.....
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
YMD, ha ha I used to work for them many moons ago - yeah good company and I'm sure you'll have a great time - have fun! Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy