Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Warning! No ski boots in cabin from London Southend Easyjet.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
snowdave - I guess I am used to flying out of Gatwick and HR so I never really have an issue. I can see how it would be a problem at the smaller airports. Seems it is getting all out of control.....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you near Southend surely it makes sense to drive and not have any of these concerns?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BMG wrote:
just another reason to try and avoid them. If you put boots in a normal carry on it is not obv that there are ski boots in it. Security dont check what airline you are flying on so once you are past security you are fine. I always try and fly BA or Swiss, much easier and prices arent all that different really and no hassles! On EJ are skis and boots in sep bags counted as one bag??

I can confirm it was 'security' at Southend that discovered the hand luggage with ski boots, and turned the traveller back.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
andy from embsay, Just "in case" I do end up on an EJ flight, do you have that email from them about boots and ski bag being counted as one item? Could you post it maybe? Cheers
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyone have experience with EJ from Gatwick re boots in hand luggage? I'm flying out for a weekend in a couple of weeks and by preference would take boots in hand luggage and hire skis out there. If I'm not able to do this I will probably pay for skis and boots but at £27 each way it adds up plus I'll be waiting around for luggage (with mate who allready has kit out in resort). I'd take the boots in a sturdy rucksack so unless security stop me I can't see it being detected but any first hand experience would be good to hear.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
BMG, happy to email it is you PM me.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
BMG, You are down a crevasse so one of the mods will have to haul you out before you can send a PM.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cad99uk, thanks, will do. I have been trying to figure out how I get out of the crevasse for the past few days!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy