Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Direct Coach trips to resort

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know any good websites to find a company that does over night coach trips direct to places and does all the accom in a package too?

Me and a mate might try and sneak in another trip end of season, but ideally want a 4 day weekend without overnight etc...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snowcoach?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SkiWeekends.com
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
they are just the coach, want someone who does the whole package door to door.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sarny wrote:
they are just the coach, want someone who does the whole package door to door.

Exactly as pam w, says rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dont have many resort options?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sarny wrote:
dont have many resort options?

How many resorts do you want to go to?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Skiweekends do the whole lot. They used to be really cheap and cheerful but they are going more mainstream, so the price is slightly higher, the holiday is not. It's fine if u want to ski cheaply and don't expect 5*. They used to just do the three valleys but they do more places now including Val D'Isere, Chamonix, Les Gets... I've done weekends, mid weeks and whole weeks with them. Hotel (in 3valleys) is basic but food is good and they are pretty reasonable. They also do weekend and mid week flight packages too - arrive the night before so you don't miss the first 2 hours of day one (3 hours if you need ski hire) as coach often doesn't get to resort until 9/10am and its a 30min gondola to the centre plus changing, checking in etc. all in all if you want something cheap, simple and you don't mind sitting on a coach for 16 hours its a great cheap way to ski. I'm going again with them on Monday. This is probably the 6th time I've gone with them. This time trying the flights just because next week is so quiet they don't have a coach to fit my leave dates. Google them and have a look.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have actually, but cant find any mention of the resorts you are mentioning, where are you going? link?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Www.skiweekends.com
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy