Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Train transfer from Lyon airport to Bourg st Maurice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I was just wondering about getting the train from lyon airport to bourg in late march, as on the europe rail website it wont return any results, do trains run at this time? Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Possibly because you can't book the later March dates just yet.
Try an earlier date for the same week day for some idea of travel times.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Slowboarder has it right, but another useful point-to-point site for travel times is www.rail.ch
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowfall, there are regular trains every day through the year. I've never bothered to pre-book, and if you're going in March the current timetable will not be different.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Try this website instead. Voyages-sncf.com

Note that there are two airports in Lyon and if you are flying into St Exp. you will have to transfer.

I wouldn't wait too long to book. Prices go up as you get closer to travel time. Also, if you want a particular time, that train may fill up. For example, I wanted a specific time from Bourg to Lyon on 9 February. A few days ago, it was available. Went to book yesterday and it was full.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chraya, weekend? you're probably very right, I've nearly always hopped on mid-week.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Otherwise you may want to consider the shuttle bus which takes about 3hrs and cost about €90 rtn. Think there are only 3 or 4 a day so if your flights don't tie-up with those times or if your plane is late it's not so good especially if you are catching the last shuttle of the day. You can book via Altibus.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy