Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

My bargain today...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Did I just buy two pairs of skis, bindings and a ski bag? Yes, I rather think I did - charity shops are awesome. I won't say how much I got them for as I want to sell one pair on, but safe to say it was a bargain. Both the skis got top reviews back in the day from what I can see from 5 minutes internet perusing - I'm not sure how much they're worth but certainly one pair will suit me very nicely until I'm ready to drop some serious money, and the others will hopefully sell on and put some money towards bargain boots.

The skis in question are Head Cyber-X40 (Says Allround Carve?) and Volkl Carver v3. Both '03 vintage from what I can see, but in good nick other than a few scratches on the top - the bases seem in good condition, although I'm not an expert by any stretch of imagination. No big scratches or anything anyway. The bindings on the Head's are Salomon S710 and on the Volkl's are Marker M1000.

Any thoughts on my buy? I'm pretty pleased myself but let me know what you think...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rasmanisar wrote:
Any thoughts on my buy? I'm pretty pleased myself but let me know what you think...

Well i think any profit you make on the skis you sell should go to the charity shop. I agree, charity shops are awesome, but I suspect they need the money more than you do snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Aye, I was thinking half the profit, we'll see how it goes Wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ALQ wrote:
rasmanisar wrote:

Well i think any profit you make on the skis you sell should go to the charity shop. I agree, charity shops are awesome, but I suspect they need the money more than you do snowHead

+1
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Camber still OK?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hope you didn't pay more than £20 a pair as that's all they're worth.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scomber wrote:
Camber still OK?

They are Rockers snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
My bargain this week was a £15 one way car hire from Gatwick Airport. Like valet parking really but cheaper.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
fatbob wrote:
Hope you didn't pay more than £20 a pair as that's all they're worth.

+1
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Paid £9 for the pair, with the bag. Pretty pleased tbh Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
^^^ add £10 per pair to get them old bindings tested.... Confused

wink Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy