Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nendaz, departing Jan 12th, s/catering, £228pp, possibly less. Anyone interested?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks, in order to take advantage of this last minute offer we'd need to form a group of 4 willing to share a self-catering apartment in Nendaz, a couple of minutes from the gondola. Price includes flight departing on Sunday Jan 12, self-catering accomm in apartment, and transfer. Price based on 4 folk sharing - will be slightly more if only 3 people. I'm an easy-going 51yr old male skier, looking for a chilled time & more interested in skiing than heavy drinking/partying. Don't know the 4 valleys but this seems like a pretty good deal. Anyone interested let me know.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 5-01-13 12:28; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi dhonuill,

Do you know if london or birmingham flights possible? If so I might be interested. 27/ski.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lift faffer, yeah probably, have a look at http://www.sno.co.uk/ - good luck!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Might be able to help you here even if I dont join the trip. Sno advertise other tour operators deals and normally add on there fee. This deal is actually £209pp booked directly (have messaged you the details). Direct allows you to play with different room options like below, plus add on lift pass etc. Doesnt let you do multiple flight departures online, but same deal is available from london so that may be possible over the phone. I'd be going from london or birmingham.

£209 Type C apartments - sleep 2-4: living area with double sofa bed. Twin or double bedroom.
£265 Type E apartments - sleep 2-6: living area with double sofa bed. Twin or double bedroom. Cabin room with bunk beds.
£276 Type E1 apartments - sleep 2-6: living area with double sofa bed. 2 twin bedrooms.
£336 Type G apartments - sleep 2-8: living area with double sofa bed. 2 twin bedrooms. Cabin room with bunk beds.

Just so myself and any others interested are clear have you got a group already and need 1 more to join, or are you trying to get 2 or 3 people to join?

I'm 27 yr male, intermediate ski. Starting to enjoy off piste more than on snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lift faffer, good job on the research! To answer your question: I'm a solo skier hoping to get 2 or 3 others to form a group. Main thing is finding friendly folk happy to muck in and make this work. Don't suppose it matters if we all come from different airports, but I'll find out. Anyway anyone else interested please jump in and let's try and make it happen. Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy