Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

int/advanced ski tech video ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are there any decent videos out there for intermediates(a picture speaks a thousand words) ?
Also.. whats that video called for ski maintenance ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Royal, anything particular you're looking for?

There are a bunch of clips, taken largely from Warren Smith's Ski Academy Lesson 1 DVD, on our Ski Technique pages.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
just a dvd that will help me improve my technique...

something reasonabley priced Blush

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Fri 21-10-05 12:44; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
there are 2 dvds on that link you sent....

do they link on from one to another or can you just get dvd 2 ?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I like this one from Phil Smith of www.snoworks.co.uk
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar.org.uk, bumped into Phil up at Tignes earlier - or rather, he nearly bumped into us, out running, about to tackle a mountain by the look of it... an extremely fit guy.

His young son is 5 months old now, apparently already with 4 flights under his belt!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I bet Phil and Emma have already got him on carvers!! Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PG, he's a lot of fun to ski with. Boundless energy and enthusiasm, and a great passion for teaching as well as for skiing. I'm looking forward to my week with Phil and his team next month Smile How was Tignes - did you ski?

With his pedigree, Luca has no optuion but to be a world class skier!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Royal, You can get the 'Beast Tuning Video' from http://www.ski-racing.com
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
nice one.

think i might get some of these too, must be where justin hawkins gets his stage kit from !

although I think Ill wear mine the right way round !
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
BOD wrote:
I bet Phil and Emma have already got him on carvers!! Laughing

not quite yet. I saw them at the british dry slope champs at hillend and they hadn't got round to that yet. I suggested looking at the "nordy" boots from nordica for when they do, although i am not sure if they are made anymore.

for those that don't know what i am on about
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nordica-Nordy-Mid-Entry-Ski-Boot-Kids-Size-8-9_W0QQitemZ5226367966QQcategoryZ21240QQcmdZViewItem
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy