Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wifi grand claviere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does any one know if there is wifi available I n the grand claviere
Hotel in Italy going there is a couple of weeks
And want to Skype my daughter whilst away [/img]
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We were there last March, I don't think there was wifi though.

We had a great holiday there, staff are great and a general good feel in the hotel amongst guests. I think having the free bar in the evening was great as people would hang about at night and get to know each other. Many of the guests hooked up to ski together.

Enjoy, I'm jealous!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks very much really looking forward to going.
Glad you had a great time really helps getting feedback
Of someone who has already been hubby is quite looking
Forward to free bar too x
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We found a couple of bars that were nice for a stop off if its sunny, I'll try and find the piste map and point them out. You get a packed lunch, but it's not much to write home about, a ham or cheese baguette, fruit, chocolate and water, sounds ok, but the bread wasnt the nicest, so the roll was a bit dry, ok for our 4 year old, and we'd have a bit of ours the odd day but also would eat on mountain at times, we were on a tight budget as it was a second cheeky break.

The free bar is good and not restricted to local drinks, the wine was pretty decent as well.

We've been looking out for another deal to it this year, so far no luck Sad

Any questions I'll try and help.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Many thanks sure I will have a few questions will let u know
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
May main question would be did u use the whizz kids we have
Booked our seven year old in with them with the hope
She will make friends and give us that bit more time so as not to
Panic when ski school finishes if we are not back to collect her
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ah we didn't, our son was 4 last year, and we had been to La Plagne at NY with friends, and all the kids were in the ESF ski school, which wasn't a good experience for him. Not too sure what the main prob was as he is happy going to things without us, but I have to guess it was too big a class, bad visibility at times, and he got freaked out when the teacher was way too far in front so when he fell he thought he was going to be left behind, a very scary situation for a 4 year old, that's what I could gather from it. We tried to get him to go to the CLaviere one, but he wasn't having it, and we didn't push as it was his second holiday that year and only the 3 of us, so he wasn't holding anyone else up.

Anyway, I digress, the club did seem really good, the girls are lovely, we did take him down a few times trying to convince him. All the other kids in the hotel went to it, and all had fun. The girls were very friendly, trying to coax him in. Also the ski lessons there were much more organised, the classes were quite small, no more than about 8 kids (it was end of season, so not as many in hotel, but an instructor did say they always did small classes) plus they had the instructor at the front and another assistant at the back sweeping up any kids who had fallen, we followed them a couple of times, trying to show our son how it wasn't like his other class, and he had made a wee friend in the hotel who was in the classes. I'm sure your 7 year old will love it. The staff get them all booted & suited up in the hotel then take them down to the lessons, we watched a couple of times in the morning, and they would sit around in a circle in the snow singing songs I guess while waiting for the lesson to start, then they would be picked up again after by the girls and taken back to the hotel. Extremely well organised considering you are not paying Esprit prices. I am so disappointed my wee one wouldn't try the club, as I'm sure it would have cured his phobia.

In the hotel the dinner is 7.30-8pm, but kids can have an early dinner, then you can pay a bit extra for your wee one to go to the club at night, for a couple of hours while you have dinner. Again our wee one refused (he has now got a real hang up on any childcare involved with ski holidays! Anything else he will wave me off without so much of a goodbye, local ski club, not a problem, but ski hols.........) Puzzled Sometimes he had the early kids dinner as his wee pal was having it (parents have to sit with them) and then just sat at our table playing his ds while we had our dinner later.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
we are staying in grand claviere beginning of feb, looking forward to it, never been before. I heard stories about some rooms being noisier than others ? Any suggestions??
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
risb98, I think I read that before we went. I don't recall much noise though. I think we were on the 2nd floor. I think there was just one time we noticed noise, but it was a crowd of younger ones, in two different rooms, next to us. If I remember correctly, it was just them going in and out each others rooms before going out at night, (as you do) and only on one night. Nothing that bothered us, or kept us awake that I can remember.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy