Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dude requires ski group 19th - 26th Jan !!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone got any space for skier from 19th Jan to 26th ? Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi steve72,

We've got space in our Chalet Genepi from Sun 20th - 27th Jan - details via the link below. £399 for the week, no single supplement

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi Heather - thanks for the reply but a little expensive for what you are offering to be honest..
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi steve72,

No worries - hope you manage to find somewhere cheaper which suits.

Happy planning. . .

Heather
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
steve72, 400 squid full catered in a good looking chalet . . . could be excellent value if the "Complimentary Bar" lives up to its name and my liver. That's no bad deal for a singleton . . . I've never been there or know the business so no spam from me but I've been sliding as a cheapskate loner for years and that's tempting on the VFM scale.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Heather, just a little outta my bracket when everythin else is included.. .. Thanks for the contribution Masque but not all of us go 1st class all the way !!! me liver is in good fettle and wanna keep it like that !!!! Razz
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
steve72, I'm strictly cattle class and I've stayed in some complete toilets for near the same money as that . . . ok, more fool me for not doing my research. I'm sure you'll find summat to suit.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
steve72, If you can get 3 or 4 others together. We can offer you our s/c appt for £700 for the week. A group of snowHead 's did this last season.
It can take up to 6 max.
Two twin bedrooms, and lounge can become a 3rd twin bedroom. Two bathrooms.
All details on the site below.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
thanks for the info DallyPaul, prob b alot easier for me to tag along on someone elses trip though tbh !!!!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Gotta agree with Masque, £399 is pretty cheap for a week in a catered chalet, especially for a single room! (Got to stick up for the industry...)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
guys - have been offered flights and week - catered chalet .. 400... just ave to pay for ski pass. Fantastic deal... Dont get me wrong - the luxury option would be nice but not this year !!!!! Smile
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
steve72,

And your still looking Puzzled
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Have you got any suggestions Kel ? Havent said yes yet but seriously tempted tbh..
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stevomcd wrote:
Gotta agree with Masque, £399 is pretty cheap for a week in a catered chalet, especially for a single room! (Got to stick up for the industry...)

That looks a very nice all in chalet at £57 a night, single room, wine, 4 course dinner.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
steve72 wrote:
Have you got any suggestions Kel ? Havent said yes yet but seriously tempted tbh..

Yes

What you have already rejected above, looks like a damn good deal to me tbh.
snow conditions
Hi Kel - the one at the top of the page doesnt look as good value as the one i've spoken to someone about tonight tbh... only rejected the one on the top as need to be a little careful... What did you have in mind ? I'm gonna make a decision tomorrow..
latest report
Hi I am looking for a ski deal 19/20th Jan, ideally catered chalet, trying to see if a few people interested or I'll join a group, can fly from Gatwick/Bristol/Birmingham?? Yvette
yvette@mccartney-maxwell.com
snow report
steve72,

steve im looking for someone to share a room with to avoid the single supplement. i want to hook up with a mate who will be with ski weekends at bride les bains. so 19th jan/ish at preferably bride les bains or any of the other resorts in the three valleys - email is shadley32@yahoo.co.uk
snow report
steve72,

steve im looking for someone to share a room with to avoid the single supplement. i want to hook up with a mate who will be with ski weekends at bride les bains. so 19th jan/ish at preferably bride les bains or any of the other resorts in the three valleys - email is shadley32@yahoo.co.uk
ski holidays
Not looking to ski in France steve72,
snow report
shadley35, are you male/female
snow conditions
I'm sorted now - great deal - Mark Warner - italy!! they put you together with other groups.
latest report
hi , male Smile
snow report
40+dude=sad
latest report
what does that mean erm filthyphil?
snow report
shadley35, It means use if the word dude to describe yourself, with username ending 72, is a bit sad.

Bongo20 or fastboy92 would be fine, bit seriously 1972? Dude? Not good.

Also £400 all in sounded great, how cheap can you get?
latest report
bit harsh filtyh phil, bit harsh eh...
snow conditions
shadley35, I guess you are 35, how many cool dudes who are 40 do you know? Now ask how many of them refer to themselves as dudes? Only a dude if other people think you are.

Good luck finding your deal by the way.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
jesus mate, give stevedude a break, its just a f8cking username - i turned 41 yesterday - shadley 35 is an old email and easy to remember. This is the reality of skiing when youre 41 : going st anton march with 11 others ( 8 of whom are married and 10 of whom are once a year monkeys and i want to do three or four hols this year - the once a year f*ckers plan it all year - get passes from their wives to escape their highly tedious kids and wives only to get a tw*tting when they get back - who signs up for that sh*t?...) really want to get to three valleys to meet friend on the 19th and prepared to share with anyone on this occasion. cheers anyway - thinking of doing the val thorens ucpa and pretending im a mature student, its got that bad-
snow conditions
bit full on that filtyphil - just got back from an afterwork pub drink session...
ski holidays
yawn, yawn.. bothered... cheers for the moral support .. i aint sensitive !!!! ha ha ha ha filthy phil.. omg Laughing
snow conditions
tongue in cheek geeeeza... omg should i use geeza? ha ha ha
latest report
Filthy phil - just wanna know ... r u filthy?
snow conditions
stevedude - have you found a holiday yet? like i said looking to share for anywhere in three valleys 19th jan
snow report
Steve,

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=96128&sid=3908f4e8b638095c557813cc752f2c66

Make me an offer?

Scott.
latest report
Hi everyone just wanna say i have found somewhere !!! Thanks to everyone for your advice and offers.... Madeye-Smiley If any one is in Alpes d'huez 19 til 26th and wants to ski or apres with a group just let me know..
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy