Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Power Strap

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there! Just a quick question, have changed my liners on my ski boots from the stock solomon ones to Atomic custom pro's. The stock liner had a power strap incorporated in them but the new does not leaving me without one. Will I have to get an aftermarket one?

Dan
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
danmar94, well there's a new and interesting ? try contacting Colin CEM at http://solutions4feet.com/ (I really have to squeeze a pie or two out o' the booger for the pimping). He's respected and knowledgeable for just this sort of thing.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
danmar94, Yes
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cynic, His boot may need some tech help to enable it to be installed.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
danmar94, welcome to the mad house

there are a number of options, the most popular aftermarket power strap is the Booster which is an elasticated strap which gives the boots a bit more rebound, they come in 4 versions: junior, 2 band, 3 band and world cup (3 band with 2 stitched together) depending on body weight the 2 or 3 band are the popular ones

alternatively you may be able to get a standard powerstrap for a few quid from any ski shop we have lange, and atomic ones in stock, only real difference between these is the name and logo on them, with a standard velcro strap then wider is a bit better 40 to 50mm is about as big as they

it depends on the boot as to how you fit these, if the boot didn't have one in the first place on the shell then it will require a hole or 2 to be made in the rear cuff of the boot to install the strap, they can be put on either with a rivet press or a screw in rivet and t nut

hope that helps
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers for the response guys Smile Will pop down to to my ski shop and get it sorted

Dan
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy