Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Magic in Motion, La Tania

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Big thanks to the team for getting our 3.5 yr old skiing last week. Sooo much better than the crying cattle scene at piou piou.
our boy now loves skiing.
i suggest calling the school to discuss your needs (for kids). we cannot thank Saegu (?) enough for the love of skiing she instilled.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We are trying to book them for our son who will have just turmed 5 when we go at Easter, but as yet they have nobody else booked in so can't confirm the group lessons will be running. I am hoping they will be as its a school holiday.

Glad to hear a good report, I used them for a couple of adult improver lessons in Meribel last year and was very impressed with them.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

I used them for a couple of adult improver lessons in Meribel last year and was very impressed with them.

how did the 3 year olds in your class feel about you looming over them?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy