Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

which resort for mixed age and ability group ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am organising a trip for around 9 people aged between 25 and 62 with abilities from a one week skier to a group of four week skiers and on to 20 year skiers. We have been to Morzine, Meribel, Alpe D'Huez, and would like to try somewhere different. We enjoyed the fact that Morzine was a proper alpine town, but it is a bit low and the snow wasn't great when we were there, although got some good skiing in Avoriaz. We don't mind whether we stay in a hotel or a chalet, we like a few beers when we come off the piste but don't need night clubs. Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Our age range over this Christmas was 20 to 88(non skier). We had a beginner, middle aged me who likes nice easy reds, and the guys 21 to 54, who like challenges and fun. We went to La Rosiere (the younger guys were worried before going that there would not be enough variety or challenges) for a week. Everyone loved it and no one complained about lack of challenges or variety, but we did have perfect snow conditions and no queues.

Apres ski was limited but all we ever wanted was a nice meal out, (the younger members were tempted by the evening walk to a fondue in an igloo but did not actually make it) then bed in order to be on the slopes nice and early.

The chalet had sauna and pool for extra relaxation and the younger ones made it to the ice skating one evening.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rossy, you could have a look at La Rosiere, go to www.larosiere.net for details.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Val d'isere. Try YSEski.... they should have properties to suit - they only fly from Gatwick.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wengen
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi

Give us a email, we would love to help at www.alpine-connection. , info@alpine-connection. We have some special offers on at the moment. Based in Chatel where the snow is always very good right through to the end of the season.

We offer a catered ski holiday and we now rank 2nd out of 1014 chalets on Trip Advisor

Kind Regards

Paolo

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Wed 7-08-13 14:12; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks everyone for the replies. I am beginning to think offering to organise this trip wasn't such a good idea! Everyone seems to want something different. The latest suggestion is the three valleys, so I am looking into that. Think I might just go with what I want, as I am organising! There has to be some perks. Thanks again
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Schladming, St Anton....
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Baqueira Beret.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks once again to everyone for their suggestions. Booked a chalet in Mottaret in the 3 valleys. It looks to tick most of the boxes. Happy skiing.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy