Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Intersport Ski Hire discount code

Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone got a discount/promotion code for INTERSPORT ski hire ?
Off to St Gervais in March and have used the Intersport ski hire shop up at Bettex before as they have free overnight storage.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
try snowball
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Already tried it - no luck.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If your on facebook enter intersport into their search engine for 50% off.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Intersport discount codes @ 11/01/2023

FORECASTSKI
PLANETSKI
SKITHEWORLD

All working right now for a 4-day hire.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try booking through Alpinresorts and select that particular shop. Usually cheaper than booking direct for some reason. Theres a code SEASON23 which knocks a further 5% off.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alpinresorts don't always offer Intersport shops; as an example they only offer Pic Negre in the Grandvalira which always works out much more expensive. Like for like it's €65 against €97 for 4 days next week. I can't comment on St Gervais as I don't know!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Piste Again, good knowledge!

I always compare with direct before booking and never had it work out more but every day's a school day!! snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Ski Tyke, absolutely right; every day I find out more and more how little I know!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Pleased to confirm that the discount code 'SKIPODCAST' will save you money when you book ski hire in France, Austria or Switzerland with Intersport Ski Hire this winter.

Alternatively just take this link and the discount will automatically be applied. Happy
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@iainm, Thanks for the heads up; pleased to say this code is working for Soldeu in Andorra too!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Good to hear (although surprised to hear that!)
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Just a quick one to say thanks to anyone who's used the code 'SKIPODCAST' this winter. I've no idea if that Andorra one cropped up (thanks @Piste Again), but it's helping fund the podcast, so much appreciated!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
why not rent directly form the store by finding their name and web address

as soon as you go through intersport, skiset, ski republic etc etc etc the only person who loses is the shop..... if it is done via a tour op and then a "buying group" the shop, will only see 18-22% of the total amount you pay, so expect the worst gear and average service at best
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
iainm wrote:
Pleased to confirm that the discount code 'SKIPODCAST' will save you money when you book ski hire in France, Austria or Switzerland with Intersport Ski Hire for 23/24 winter.

Alternatively just take this link and the discount will automatically be applied. Happy
snow report
CEM wrote:

as soon as you go through intersport, skiset, ski republic etc etc etc the only person who loses is the shop..... if it is done via a tour op and then a "buying group" the shop, will only see 18-22% of the total amount you pay, so expect the worst gear and average service at best

But how do you do that, even for a resort you know? The stores are named and branded as Intersport etc
snow conditions
ecureuil wrote:
CEM wrote:

But how do you do that, even for a resort you know? The stores are named and branded as Intersport etc

They usually have a local name. E.g. the Sport2000 show we used in Galtur appears on Google Maps as Sport2000 but from Street view https://www.google.com/maps/@46.9685029,10.1874355,3a,75y,352.77h,90.28t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sjv_j7QYmdhGY6g62_D9jWg!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3Djv_j7QYmdhGY6g62_D9jWg%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D97.34179%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

it is clear that it is Sport Walter. A mate got in touch and booked directly with a good discount. We paid less than the Sport2000 price
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy