Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

eating out in alpe d'huez

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
going out this weekend with the wife and my 5 and 8 year old girls. Any good places to eat and drink. Were staying at Le Cristal De L'Alpe Apartments.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
there's a restaurant about midway along avenue de brandes, i.e. the road that fronts the church (notre dame des neiges ) and the sports centre, which has always been a favourite, good for raclette and fondue. had raclette there a few times, proper aparaille traditionelle. I always liked perce neige (on the piste) but wife once had steak hache that was not only mooing but very cold, however we've been back since then and it was ok. pizza place in bergers has always been ok. the self service mountain one at the far left of the piste map, montfrais seemed ok on the times I've been, there is a little place half way down lutins piste that I remember being quite good, quite a small place. In auris,midway down the side facing east was a tiny place (narrow) that we always liked. very good for crepes if I remember.

I remember holing up in the place facing the DMC in a blizzard once, for one of those lunches that grew extra courses with the deterioration of the weather that didn't offend.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Le Dahu in AdH town might be worth a look for an evening meal - it was about 3 years ago that we went, so maybe someone else has more recent experience, or knows if it is still open.

Towards the upper end of the main drag, very traditional, great food, good wine and about €35/head for 3 course and drinks (4 adults).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy