Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

iTunes snow vids

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am sure this mist have been discussed elsewhere, but a thorough search can't find it!

What do people reckon the best ski videos on iTunes are? I'm a big fan of seeing the backcountry and big line stuff, not so into the park. I have 'The way I see It' which I love.

Any other recommendations? Separate flights to the rest of my party for my trip in 2 weeks, need some viewing for the flight and transfer!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Superheroes of Stoke is the new film from MSP who made The Way I See It, check that out.. Also check out Hurt So Good, truly great film.

Any movie by TGR is mainly BC focused, their latest film is The Dream Factory, if you have borders check out Further, Art of Flight, Deeper. I have a few links up at skidvdstore.co.uk if you are interested in other film companies.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
All.I.Can.
Australis <-- ski-mountaineering in Antartica
The Dream Factory (this years TGR movie)
Further (snowboarding, this year)
Deeper (snowboarding, last year)
Solitaire
Light the Wick
One for the Road
Attack of La Nina
Superheros of Stoke (this years MSP movie)

There's a tonne of other TGR and MSP movies as well.

For something a bit different get Where The Trail Ends which is essentially big mountain mountain biking and a very well shot movie.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
All I Can : Sherpa Cinema
Art Of Flight : Red Bull (although a snowboarding film, it's still good)
Being There : Field Productions (A mix of park and freeride)

Matchstick Productions have produced a few:
The Way I See It : (actually in iTunes under TV Shows and not movies)
Superheroes of Stoke
Attack of La Nina
Yearbook
Seven Sunny Days

Sherpa Cinema also did a short film on Vimeo called Chimaera, I'm not sure if that's a trailer/teaser for a new one, but might be worth watching for.

Also, I'd hope Few Words should be out soon.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Other than those above:
Steep
The Ordinary Skier - Seth Morrison
few words - not seen it yet and I'm not sure if its on itunes.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Elston, AFAIK it's going to be a free release so I'd expect it to appear on Vimeo or YouTube.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
All great suggestions but I would really skip on All I Can... especially if you want to watch skiing. It's about 40 minutes of scenic shots, 40 minutes of skiing.

meh, it's not a free release. It's out on Blu-Ray and DVD now, should hit iTunes eventually. It's a good movie but is a documentary rather than your average ski flick, and basically follows Candide from child to professional skier rather than Candide hitting the BC for 90 minutes.

If you don't mind free films, check out Free Radicals, all BC

http://youtube.com/v/phGvdasETJs

(also in 720p on skiswede.com)

Free Radicals – The Unpublished from Åka Skidor
http://vimeo.com/19830692
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Timmaah, ahh, I was getting confused between that an Andreas Fransson movie Tempting Fear that's released free soon!

http://vimeo.com/49309271
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Timmaah, love those nutty (mostly) scandies on the Free Radicals movies
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Arno, indeed! They were one of my favourites to watch, shame they don't seem to film anymore.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I had such high hopes for Few Words - the cinematography in the trailer was breathtaking.

Sadly it was mostly interviews with other skiers/boarders about Candide and not nearly enough action for me.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy