Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for spare places or drop out space for male intermediate skier in late Jan/early Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
I'm a 38 year old male skier whose wife cannot go skiing this year. Looking to fill a drop out space or make up numbers on a trip.
I'm flexible on location and relatively flexible on timings, but would ideally prefer late Jan or early Feb. I'm an intermediate skier, non smoker who just wants to get out on the piste.

If you have any spare places or need someone to make up the numbers then message me.

Equally happy to make up a pair with another guy if it helps with single supplement costs etc

damion
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Damion we have a couple of rooms left Courchevel 19 Jan £649 inc lessons & transfer but get your own flight to Geneva or Chambery--very big group so suits all abilities--cheers Ruth
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=91623

doesn't say it's full yet
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi damion,i'm in a similar position, looking for a buddy to avoid single room supplement , planning a weeks trip , keen to go to les arcs as my son is working there for a season. i am tied to dates (19th or 20th jan for a week). good intermediate boarder- like to be out all day and enjoy off piste if its any good , but just happy to be out there doing anything. used to boarding in mixed company., will pn you with my email and phone and if your interested get in touch and we should talk. have done similar a few times in the past and always had a great time, cheers , ant
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Damion,

I have a spare place on a trip going to L2A.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=96128

Let me know if you're at all interested.

Scott
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Jambon,

We have some spaces in our Chalet Campanules for the 27th Jan - 3rd Feb week if you think that might suit?

It's reduced down to £299 per person, fully catered, no single supplement. Flights and transfers aren't included but we can help to organise them and we do shared transfers for £80 pp return from Geneva if you can find a flight to fit the timings.

Details via the link below . . .
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There are some spaces on BB 2 to 9 Feb due to injuries/health problems why not have a look Little Angel
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy