Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Driving to the Alps - leaving 4 or 5 January from Guildford area.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Driving to the Alps - leaving 4 or 5 January from Guildford area. 3 spaces in big car, going to Grenoble. Let me know if you want on board!
I have a small apartment in a lovely French resort, Villard de Lans, just south of Grenoble. I am an advanced skier who is beginning to get into off-piste and ski touring. I am looking for a companion who is flexible with timings and can book last minute trips when the powder is forecast! I keep a vehicle in France. Skiing in Villard is great when the snow is good, but to the higher mountains around are many - Les Sept Laux, Chamrousse, Alpe du grande Serre up to Alpe d'Huez, Les deux Alpes and the wonderful La Grave, the furthest at 2 hours, so here it's best to book 1 night in the hostel.
Let me know if you're interested!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi,just seen your post,would have suited me down to the ground but just booked a last minute trip to les gets a couple of days ago going on the 5 jan,but would be interested in any future last minute trips as i`m pretty flexible with getting time off work,i also live in kent so not to far from guilford,have a good trip.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi.
Thanks for message - I'll stay in touch. Bon ski!
Will.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
grayarea9, Happy new Year! It might work on this occasion but I'd have to rendez-vous with you somewhere as I'd be coming from Gatwick airport. Does it sound too complicated? I assume I could take a bus to somewhere on the M25 and meet you there? Cheers.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi there.

That doesn't sound like a problem - do a bit of research to see of you can get a bus somewhere near the M25, but Gatwick's not out of the question. Does Friday or Saturday suit you better, and what did you have in mind once in France?

Happy New Year to you, too!
Will.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
grayarea9, looks like I can get a train from Gatwick to Reigate or Merstham by 0930 if that's any use? Once in France I wouldn't really mind where we went provided the snow's good. I know the area reasonably well and understand they've got off to a good start snow-wise. What did you have in mind on a daily basis - do you anticipate driving somewhere and home again every day? And have you an approx budget in mind? Cheers, Ferg.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 2-01-13 0:12; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Will - sorry but it's just not quite what I'm after, getting a bit complicated. But have a great time and bon ski! Ferg.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi.
No prob's, all the best!
Will.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy