Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap and scummy St Anton place?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

MIT

ohne is best Wink

(edit: I hate it when it goes to a new page like that)
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We stay in the Alpenrose Pension in Untergand, cheap as chips, clean and friendly, 37 euros per person per night B&B this year. It is the first and last bus stop but if you get the bus by the fire station it goes down the main road and you are in town in less than 10 minutes. Bus is free until midnight so we generally take part in apres, a little more apres maybe eat then much later on get the bus back which is free until midnight, can't go wrong really unless you really want to be within walking distance of town but you have to pay for that priviledge. Also you get a ticket to leave skis and boots in the Intersport right by the ferris wheel lift so no carting skis and boots around.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kaiser846 wrote:
We stay in the Alpenrose Pension in Untergand, cheap as chips, clean and friendly, 37 euros per person per night B&B this year. It is the first and last bus stop but if you get the bus by the fire station it goes down the main road and you are in town in less than 10 minutes. Bus is free until midnight so we generally take part in apres, a little more apres maybe eat then much later on get the bus back which is free until midnight, can't go wrong really unless you really want to be within walking distance of town but you have to pay for that priviledge. Also you get a ticket to leave skis and boots in the Intersport right by the ferris wheel lift so no carting skis and boots around.

Sounds perfect. I've done the Moose before - and we rarely do rounds knowing the price (none of us are heavy drinkers, have a couple of teetotal/religion people too) - so if we can go cheap on the accomodation, the pass and flights might be coped with ...

thank you! Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
One word of warning, there is nothing down in Untergand, no shops, bars etc which is why we stay in Town after skiing and generally just go back to B&B to bed down. You could go back to B&B, shower and go back into town of course but nothing to entertain you by the B&B, if you go on stantonamarlebrg.com you can get a good view of the area.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I dont understand you people wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy