Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone got one?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My knees are screaming at the thought of using this but they need to be taught a lesson Evil or Very Mad SO anyone got or used one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=B_FBFlVz2xE

http://telemaniacski.com/the-telemaniac/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It looks pure systematic hell for your legs!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megamum, Core strength is important and for tele you have to add leg strength and endurance . . . which can't hurt my boarding or alpine . . . Let's face it, half the problems we have skiing are founded in simple leg strength/endurance.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What on earth stops you from rolling off the front or the back? My lounge floor is fairly level, but level enough for me to hop onto a set of rollers on my skis? You crazy Mr Masque. I can't even describe the idea of lifting weights on such a device.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Monium, wus rolling eyes Me crazy? You can't handle crazy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

3.5 stone down, 2.5 to go . . . bought 'small' pants the other day . . . . maybe tmi Embarassed
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Buying is one thing, did you fit into them?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Masque, I haven't bought small pants since I was 12. This just seems like masochist craziness. You might as well have someone come into your house and force you into stress positions for 3 hours.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Monium, They were a little 'snug' . . . mislabeled pack . . . but not uncomfortable wink

The fitness regime and cutting out gluten is having a real effect . . . problem being, non of my ski kit is going to fit Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Insanity. DO IT! Ahem.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
for that price you could buy two sets of cycle rollers and have a load of change spare.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
May I suggest under cooked chicken, Campylobacter jejuni a marvelous weight loss aid.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Seems like it might mess up my already pretty fragile technique seeing as it does everything except edge. I guess getting close to real use is good for muscle memory and all that jazz but if you only get very close to real thing it becomes counter productive?

Plus there's no impact which is the real killer for the legs, jumping off a 12 inch high platform into Tele stance and repeat is probably a much better prep

A la this freak:

http://youtube.com/v/bjbiZdxowCc
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy