Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best gig.... Christmas prezzie hijack... drunk people allowed. :-)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Best gig seems to be getting in the road of the christmas present thread.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=95136

So new one here.

PS HAPPY CHRISTMAS Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
barry wrote:
glasgowcyclops, Pink Floyd oct 94 in Earls Court, or Daltrey last year in yon armadillo in Glesga, or any of 5 or 6 Big Country shows way back when

Hic!

Was that the Pulse tour? Big slurp of red!!!

And Big country. WOW.

Some of my best memories at gigs.

Japan supporting Blue Oyster Cult. Now that was a comntrast.

Kelly from "Girls School" 1/2 naked when I was 16 Long story... still good memory.

Ian Gillan (didn't like them as a band but nice bloke.

Wishbone ash live twice. I didn't like them as a band but good live. Got drink with them one afternoon backstage at the "Bear Park" gigs. Really nice blokes (just after the Girls School Incident.... great day).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
glasgowcyclops, Hiccy Missmass,
No doubt it has to be
Pink Floyd Earls Court Oct 94 , but The Who in May 2007 at Newcastle Arena were amazing despite just being Daltrey and Townsend. Close run thing. We took our 18 and 17 year old sons who both agree it was the best they've ever been to. 18 year old was leaving school that day, and missed his leaving party to come to the gig.

I would have loved to see Zeppelin live. I don't know how many email addresses I created and how many IP addresses I used to try and get tickets for the 02 gig.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bloomin heck RIP. Kelly is dead,. Didn't know that. Lovely Person.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Annie Lennox was a good gig as well (pre-eurythmics). Loved Eurythmics.

Another big slurp of red Happy

Hic!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nearly forgot. Walked into a pub with my techno friend.... he fancied a girl into metal ......

on the bill and unadvertised was Evan Dando... pub was Nice "n" sleaxy in Sauchihall street Glasgow. Nuff said Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
glasgowcyclops, aye the Division Bell tour - they were filming Pulse the night we were there (think they filmed over a few nights). The big disco ball at the end during Comfortably Numb was mind-blowing

Big Country were AWESOME live. Doing shows again at the moment but just not the same without Adamson

Springsteen & E-Street are the big missing link for me - need to try to get to one sometime

Banking on The Who doing a UK Quadrophenia tour this year (Daltrey was brilliant last year doing Tommy - I plumped for the meet and greet before the show - top man)

Van the man with the Chieftains another good memory
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
barry, we were there the night they filmed it too, and agree about the disco ball. Until then I had never really 'got' the Floyd.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
barry wrote:
glasgowcyclops, aye the Division Bell tour - they were filming Pulse the night we were there (think they filmed over a few nights). The big disco ball at the end during Comfortably Numb was mind-blowing

Two of my palls were there...

When you ask them what it was like the just say.....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and smile.

No other words required. All around just nod in understanding/respect. Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
REM, Bowie, Or Rolf Harris all at Glastonbury. Some socks.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jbob wrote:
REM, .

REM at Loch Lomond. Great.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
glasgowcyclops wrote:
Annie Lennox was a good gig as well (pre-eurythmics). Loved Eurythmics.

Another big slurp of red Happy

Hic!

Dave Stewart doing some great stuff right now - keep an eye out for the documentary on sky arts - Ringmaster General, brilliant.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
1. Oasis - Maine Road - 1996
2. Bruce Springsteen - Glastonbury - 2009
3. Gas Light Anthem - Manchester Academy 3 - 2008
4. Stone Roses - Heaton Park - 2012
5. Paul Simon - Hyde Park - 2012

...is the best list I can think of now, but honorouable mentions go to; Idlewild, The Courteeners, The Maccabees, Jake Bugg, Metric, Motörhead and Orbital...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Pixies, Crystal Palace Bowl, Summer 1992
Darwin Deez, Secret Garden Party 2010
Florence and the Machine, Copenhagen, 2010
Snoop Dogg, Leicester Square Hippodrome 1994
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy