Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best ski related present received today?

Poster: A snowHead
glasgowcyclops, Pink Floyd oct 94 in Earls Court, or Daltrey last year in yon armadillo in Glesga, or any of 5 or 6 Big Country shows way back when

Hic!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
barry wrote:
glasgowcyclops, Pink Floyd oct 94 in Earls Court, or Daltrey last year in yon armadillo in Glesga, or any of 5 or 6 Big Country shows way back when

Hic!

see best gig thread for followups
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oppps

Best gig thread

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2179516#2179516
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Few Words Blueray for me, it is as good as all the hype. Candide is still an immense skier!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hubby got an iron for Christmas.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hells Bells wrote:

Ski Iron or just "Iron" Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boring but a very well needed piece of high sierra luggage... my old hold all was leaking clothes
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
New pair of funky Bolle Nova goggles, go pro chesty and spare batt, excellent !
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I got a helmet cam to use in St Gervais in a couple of weeks time Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I got myself a roller bag that will take skis boots and all my luggage.
a pair of Real Performance GoreTex ski pants.
mum gave me my lift pass for January's trip to morzine Happy
gf got me nice fleece

the GF got Scott Tundra gloves, Smartwool liners and Scott goggles
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
oh, and for myself I have spent a load of money on repairs for the hateful Disco 3 and a great big Thule roofbox for the skis.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I got 2 hrs in a snow dome does that count?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jar of Marmite

(Can't get it over here)

Very Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
A North Face under-helmet balaclava and some gloves, yay.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Best present? Today we rented teeny weeny ski boots and skis for my 2 year old grand-daughter, who was keen to have a go and she did "hands on knees" all the way down the (little, flat, lovely) nursery slope, before waving arms in triumph and therefore falling over. She want to do more tomorrow. They are coming again at Easter, when she'll be 3, and we'll have a nearly 4 year old in the party as well, so it looks like some private lessons for the two of them will be on the cards. We're all very proud! snowHead
latest report
Sweet protection saviour suit, new boards/bindings and boots. TNF monte cargo pants, mountain equpment eclipse hoodie. 17 days and counting
snow report
Sweet protection saviour suit, new boards/bindings and boots. TNF monte cargo pants, mountain equpment eclipse hoodie. 17 days and counting
snow conditions
pam w, A bet she was adorable... Smile
latest report
Woohoo! New ski trousers in bright green. I'll get some Loki horns and a cape (no capes?) and look the biggest tw@t on the slopes. WOOHOOO!
snow report
green is so 2012 Happy
ski holidays
Neville wrote:
green is so 2012 Happy

I strive to be unfashionable at all possible times. I couldn't abide someone thinking I choose based on other people's tastes ...

'sides - more turquoise than green. I was just translating into male colour names.
ski holidays
Half a season pass (I bought the other half) from my awesome parents - thanks guys! It was a very symbolic gesture that they are behind me all the way for our imminent move to Munich in the new year, and that they understand the motives for doing it! Oh and getting my other half her first new snowboard. Now we're committed! Merry Christmas everyone
ski holidays
OliviaDB, you should stand out in those ski trousers Very Happy.

I opted for bright orange ones last season, thought they'd make me easier to spot by the other members of my ski group. It worked nicely, was always slightly disappointed when I spotted someone else in an orange pair though...
snow conditions
Well nothing turned up today either, so I guess I'll have to buy myself some stuff as usual. Happy rolling eyes
ski holidays
And for my bday on the 29th I got ripcurl vaddopfo goggles. They are great.
snow conditions
Hells Bells wrote:

A waxing iron so he can keep his new skis in good nick (Santa has apparently deliverd a new pair of Dynastar Cham 97s but he got a bit confused and thought we would be in France).
snow conditions
Embers long sleeve merino and 3/4 pants. Also a realisation that my daughter actually listens. Who'd a thought.

latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy