Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skiset discount code

Poster: A snowHead
Anybody have an up to date discount code for Skiset please? Friends need to hire from our local skiset shop in mid January.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
janner wrote:
Anybody have an up to date discount code for Skiset please? Friends need to hire from our local Skiset shop in mid January.
try www.snowbrainer.com discount code SNOW10.

Its the cheapest currently... snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ECUKN012
Little Angel
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alpinresorts and Snowbrainer have recently reduced their discounts, so look at ski-discount.co.uk with basic 41% off for Grand Massif in Feb, so click through Topcashback for a 7% cashback, and a further 5% with code snow1212 until the end of 31 Dec!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just had an e-mail from Ifyouski giving me a discount code : ECUKDE12 they claim gives 45% off.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Skiset - CUK12SES arrived this morning - valid until 31/04/2013

Enjoy snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jeremyd wrote:
ALPINRESORTS and SnowBrainer have recently reduced their discounts, so look at ski-discount.co.uk with basic 41% off for Grand Massif in Feb, so click through Topcashback for a 7% cashback, and a further 5% with code snow1212 until the end of 31 Dec!
I don't know where you're getting your info from but I don't think it's very reliable.
I was very surprised by your comment as I'm not aware of Alpinresorts or snowbrainer reducing their discounts: they are competing as hard as ever AFAIK.

Anyway, so I did a quick comparison of some prices.

Even with your 5% discount and allowing for signing up for your 7% cash back thingy, skidiscount.co.uk were still more expensive for the same shop than snowbrainer using the snowHeads' BLUERUN code.

Although they didn't offer the same shop, prices in a nearby shop were even better using Alpinresorts and the SNOWBALL code.

I think it's worth comparing Wink

People: Alpinresorts and snowbrainer have assured us that there will not be better discount codes offered this season than the ones they have given us for snowHeads.
Alpinresorts : SNOWBALL
snowbrainer : BLUERUN
Both of these, as well as giving you the best price, help support snowHeads by paying us a small commission.

Skiset had given us the same assurance, however, they have proved to be unreliable and rather unscrupulous when something goes wrong with a booking.
IMO it would be wise to contact the shop directly (they are usually pleased to give you the same discount) rather than book through the skiset central system.

As ever, we will not delete alternative codes offered by members to help each other but please bear in mind that if they offer no better price than our ones, it is potentially detrimental to snowHeads without being of any benefit to anyone so please check the quality of your advice first.

Meanwhile, as ever, if there is evidence that a code has been offered by its 'owner', it will be removed as a commercial post.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Do these discount codes apply in 2014?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alpinresorts and snowbrainer codes should be the same, yes.
Also check out sport2000
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
THANKS but Ive just had the Snowbrainer code rejected
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Oh dear - I'll check that.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
that would be great, thanks - the response is 'this code is not valid anymore'
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
C114UK & CUK12SES both work for Skiset
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yes well the SNOWHEADSNEWS code works for skiset too but I still wouldn't use them - much better to contact the shops direct in their case.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
BLUERUN is still showing as invalid for snowbrainer. Any idea what code I should be using please anyone?
snow conditions
bluerun showing invalid for me as well Sad
ski holidays
FACEBOOK
latest report
SNOW10 just worked for me Shock
ski holidays
It's that time of year again - anyone with a Skiset (in particular as they're on the ground floor of the apartment block we'll be heading to) or any other ski hire shop discount code? Thanks.
snow report
@Kennyboyo, you have a PM Very Happy
snow conditions
Thanks Montana.
latest report
Just call the shop direct - it's rare they wont give you the same discount and they'll appreciate it.
Importantly, if there's a problem, you have a straight deal with the shop and wont have to suffer SkiSet head office who don't take kindly to customers with problems.
snow report
Thanks Admin Have not done a deal directly with the shop before. As there are 9 of us, I'll work out the cost on line and then give them a shout; hopefully they'll cut a deal, although as we're going at half term, they may be less of an incentive for them.
ski holidays
BLUERUN worked for me today on snowbrainer
ski holidays
@Montana, could you PM me too? Blush
snow report
TRESPASSVIP gives an extra 5% discount.
latest report
@Kennyboyo, true they tend to resist discounting in busy weeks but if Skiset offers a discount online, that's your leverage.
"I could book it online and get €xxx price but I would rather give my money to you for your work than somebody in Paris for nothing"
Remember - they have to pay a commission up the chain as well as the discount. For a group of 9 it's worth their while dealing direct.
In the case of Skiset, it's particularly worthwhile cutting out the middle man because of their long held policies regarding [not] settling disputes.

However, if you want the convenience of using an online booking system, I recommend Alpinresorts, snowbrainer or Sport2000 For 2 reasons.
Firstly each of them pay snowHeads a commission if you follow those links. Secondly, because we have ongoing dealings with them we have reliable contact with people in higher management positions should there turn out to be some serious issue.
Alternatively use Intersport who don't pay us a commission but with whom I'm not aware of any issues generally.
ski holidays
@admin, snow heads code not working on Sport2000. Is there an updated one?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
admin wrote:
Just call the shop direct - it's rare they wont give you the same discount and they'll appreciate it.
Importantly, if there's a problem, you have a straight deal with the shop and wont have to suffer SkiSet head office who don't take kindly to customers with problems.

This!

In the past couple of years I've found the closest shop, got a good deal online then emailed the shop direct. They've always matched/improved on the online price.
ski holidays
5RED wrote:
@admin, snow heads code not working on Sport2000. Is there an updated one?
I've just heard back and yes, this year's Sport2000 code is SNH15 - they'd set it up for us, just not told us about it Laughing
snow report
To repeat the question - does anyone have a discount code for Skiset?

The one they've emailed me gives a miserly 5% discount...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy