Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PSA - Tamworth Snowdome carpark is flooded

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If you're heading there tonight or over the weekend be aware the water has flooded the entire car park earlier today. We moved our car up to the hotel, and a good job too. There were still three cars stranded out there. Some people will have had some very wet feet. Not sure if the carpark over the road was flooded as well but it's probably worth ringing before you set off as they had closed the carpark when we left.

Water skis might be more appropriate.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They usually park you at the football ground when it floods (it is pretty prone to it) On the plus side if the water drops they will probably leave the barrier up and not charge for parking for a few days.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Did the Snowdome suddenly thaw, or is the snow still in there?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Even in the middle of drought the carpark is only about 6" above river level!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I took my lad to see Santa there at the start of December and it was flooded... they were running a shuttle service from somewhere over past B&Q but we just parked in the shopping park over the river and walked over, takes about 2 mins.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
the address is of course Leisure Island, River Drive Tamworth, maybe the developer knew something that they weren't letting on
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was based in Tamworth 10(ish) years ago and that car park has always been prone to flooding so hardly a surprise or new phenomen.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I thought the info might help prevent some disappointed adults or kids but it seems "everyone" knows it floods and what to do. I don't live in or near Tamworth, or spend my life at the Snowdome but it sounds as though I'm the exception rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Crell, Thanks for the heads up though, will put my wellies in the car for when I go on Monday!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy