Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Annual STINKY, public service announcemen

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Pedantica, perhaps a little select for some. Apologies for polluting your nasal passage
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Zombie Si, I have to hold my hand up and say I'm Old Skool with smellies, there're very few past 1950 that're worth the price of a fart in a milk bottle and Pedantica prefers one of them. Though it's a bit of sphincter pucker when for some an ounce is £1K+ . . . Shocked

For dress occasions I have Amouage Dia Hom
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masque, I'm no expert, but you can't beat a bit of genuine whale Vom'. 1820's vintage enough for me. See U on the EoSB, g'nite
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Zombie Si wrote:
Pedantica, perhaps a little select for some. Apologies for polluting your nasal passage
That's quite OK, think nothing of it. Very Happy (But I did notice. wink )

Masque, 50ml Eau de Parfum (plenty strong enough) spray refill, £55. Not too bad imv. Had to laugh at this description on the JLP website, Pseuds Corner woz here:

A heart that beats La Chamade is translating the effervescence of love, the moment when the heart capitulates in the face of emotional intensity. This perfume is a hymn to love that unfurls like the spring with equal grace, femininity and attraction. With flowers in a thousand nuanced shades, this perfume speaks of romantic and audacious woman who serenely accepts the inclinations of her heart. A concerto of flowers mixed with fruit, orchestrated by the softness of vanilla and oriental notes.

Fragrance description:

Oriental fruity floral dynamic, assertive, seductive. For the first time in perfumery, Jean-Paul Guerlain introduced to a formula the green and fruity accent of cassis buds, freshened with a green harmony of hyacinth. Lastly, this symphony is embellished with Guerlinade, in which vanilla, iris and tonka bean reign in majesty.

It was created in 1969 and I must have started using it very shortly thereafter.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy