Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Long weekend trip st anton or similar from 12-01

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm plannining a long weekend trip to possibly st anton or somewhere else (interested in giving Schladming a try) sat 12 jan thru to wednesday 16 jan in a hire car from Munich, am flight in from gatwick on the 12th, pm flight out to gatwick on the 16th giving 4 1/2 days skiing. Will probably stop in small resort on 12 th along route to st anton (or other resort) to get more skiing time.
I'm not really after a room or travel mate to keep down cost ( dont mind car share at all but prefer not to roomshare, same hotel is cool though!)but more as someone to ski with and go to après with so could easily hook up in resort if preferable. Trip shouldn't be too expensive but budget isnt the main concern - good skiing is!

I'm a London based male upper intermediate level, all piste grades and minor off piste at mo but looking to expand on that especially as the handbrake isn't on this trip!
!like to ski from early all day and then happy going straight onto après.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 27-12-12 0:59; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Powderseeker, We're there (four guys) until Sunday 13th. Happy to meet up for some Apres on the Saturday evening if you haven't stopped off somewhere on the way.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the offer, not too sure of exact plans and arrival times but will pm nearer the time when plans are finalised.

Pity your not about after the12 th but if any one else is in the area from 13th onwards and wouldn't mind a ski buddy for a day or so please let me know

happy christmas!! snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy