Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier at Christmas: any room at the inn?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I asked this question a few weeks ago, with limited success, but there seems to be more activity on the site as excitement builds for the season. So I'm trying again.

I'm in Verbier 22-29 December (on the Warren Smith course), but I will be travelling independently and everyone wants to sell me a package, with flight, and they won't unbundle the accommodation.

Does anyone know of any independent hotels in the village who haven't had all their rooms snaffled by tour operators; or any space in a chalet that week? If the latter - I'll be there solo; and I'm a young 50 year old bloke.

Any offers, search tips or suggestions welcome!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stevo, the Rotonde has a single room for that week for an OK 817€ B&B

I've stayed there a bit - great location, rooms OK, breakfast pretty good. It's a friendly place, across the road, up the hill from the Farinet on the way to Medran
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
red 27 wrote:
Stevo, the Rotonde has a single room for that week for an OK 817€ B&B

I've stayed there a bit - great location, rooms OK, breakfast pretty good. It's a friendly place, across the road, up the hill from the Farinet on the way to Medran
Hi Stevo

I have just booken onto the same course.
I too are a single male, aged 40.

I would be happy to look at sharing. I am leeds based.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Brendong

Oh so close - that would have been ideal! But I've just this morning confirmed a reservation at The Rotonde for a single room. But let's hook-up in Verbier - it'll be good to see you on the course.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Stevo

Never mind.

Yes let's hook up, ill let you know my arrangements once ive made them.

Brendon

b]Stevo[/b],
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
So you decided on verbier brendong Skullie
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes pal booked on the warren smith course.

Have you got any others booked?

Have you thought anymore about us three getting away before the boys trip

charlie26,
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Stevo

The travel agents I use are coming back with costs around £2,400.00. For flights transfers, hotel and ski pass. Is this about what you paid or can we get it cheaper?

Many thanks Brendon.

Stevo,
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Brendon

That sounds a lot! I'm driving because I'm spending a month in the Alps. I booked into the Rotonde on the basis of a couple of recommendations here. Not cheap, but not bad for Verbier at £740 B&B. The ski pass is £240 (CHF 355). I suppose with evening meals, that takes it to about £1250, without travel costs.

Good luck and see you in Verbier!

Steve
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Steve

All booked and paid for now. Got a much better quote.

See you in verbier.

Brendon
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Steve I hope your well and looking forward to your trip.
It is my intention to be on the slopes Saturday afternoon. If you fancy hooking up let me know.

Brendon
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy