Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier looking for 2 people to share place Feb 16 to 23 at Sestriere Italy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Greetings to you all.
I'm a 50 year young (!) male skier from Canada that is looking for 2 partners to share a self catered studio for 3 at Sestriere, Italy, between Feb.16 to Feb. 23, 2013. I've been going to Zermatt in Switzerland for the last 2 years with 3 guys from work but our gang is split now and have been left all alone in my quest for another ski experience. That after I already booked a place, nothing fancy but clean and decent and close to center of town in Sestriere. Cost is 450 Euro for the week, split in 3 is 150 Euro each. Ski passes are 231 Euros for 6 days of skiing of the whole Milky Way (Via Lattea) area Sestriere – Sauze d’Oulx- Sansicario – Cesana – Oulx –Claviere – Montgenèvre, over 400 kms of trails. Let me kow if you're interested and I'll provide more information about the place and anything else. TTFN!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
that sounds right up my street.i am a single lady tho.are the any others interested?

Cheers
Sarah
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi guys,I'm a single snowboarder and I could be possible up for this if yous would let a boarder into your ranks lol,were do you fly into and what are transfer details, I would be flying in from Belfast
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
its just what im looking for too. I'm a teacher and mad to go skiing again but none of my ski friends fancy mid-term. is this option still on??
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Let you know soon if this is stil on. I have not heard from the apartment owner in awhile and not sure if he still holds onto my reservation. Here are details on this link: http://www.homelidays.co.uk/sestriere/studio-455487en1.htm
It might be a bit cozy for 3, personally I don't mind as long as I have a roof above my head.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hello is this still available?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ubermotz, the calendar is showing that week as booked. Did you send a deposit and get a confirmation?

cozy for 3 you say? it's got a sofa bed and a camp bed, so two of you are sleeping together and one has the pleasure of a camp bed every night!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
holidayloverxx, details, details! Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy