Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo male skier looking for trip 5th/6th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I am a 40 male solo skier looking to join anyone on 5th or 6th Jan for a week.

Have only 4 weeks skiing under my belt, but improving every season.

Would prefer to go to a resort not extremely challenging.

I am around London area, but would prefer Stansted/Luton.

If anyone has anything to offer, do get in touch.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
if you can delay to 19 Jan we have a trip to Courchevel including lessons with plenty of friendly people matching your experience,
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skigirl21, Could you tell me what is included, costs involved, etc?
Cheers
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes of course, £639 is accommodation in en suite chalet close to lift. good quality chalet board breakfast tea dinner plus wine (except eat out on Weds) & 5x 2 hour lessons with BASI qualified instructors. You need to get your own flight but if you contact me by email (see below) & tell me which airport you fly from I can tell you which flights others have chosen & maybe you can help each other with parking in UK. Hope you will join us cheers Ruth
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
redbaron51, There might be a place available on a 40 yr + boys trip, driving from North London early on 19th January, arriving in Grimentz, Switzerland hopefully early evening. Driving back the following Saturday. As we will be staying in my apartment, the only cost would be a share of travel costs which will be £150 - £200, depending on how many of us go. If you're interested let me know.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skigirl21, a bit expensive for me to be honest, thanks anyway.

ssnowman, ounds great , but i wont be able to take that week off. Thanks and have fun.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
redbaron51, Can do you a short week, Sun 6th to Sat 12th.
Single room on B&B basis, £40 per night snowHead 's price.
Transfers €70 return.
Early Stansted-GVA on 6th is £41, Late return on 12th £42, Ski both days.
Have a look at the website below for all info, and contact Nina if interested. Remind her of this post.
Merry Christmas.
P&N.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Merry Xmas Paul and thanks for the info - I'll think that over. In the meantime make a few turns for me, Fergus.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
redbaron51, Hi, did you see the info from DallyPaul re B&B in Morzine and was it of any interest? Paul mentioned that if we shared a twin room it would help reduce costs a little more...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ssnowman, thanks for the prompt. Yes, I might be interested - only thing that might complicate matters is that I'd be coming from Scotland so can you tell me more about where and when your planned departure point is? Thanks
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
redbaron51, hi i'm looking to ski early jan too, but cannot find anybody with that time off - i'm a 'nervous' intermediate - 5 or 6 ski trips over recent years - i get down reds but love blues and greens.

london based luton perfect and also looking for budget options rather than chalets/catering etc....

get in touch directly on pjh2468@live.co.uk and we can chat about it if still interested

paul (aged 43 Wink)
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Redbaron51
Would you be interested in a room share in Cervinia on the 12th January?
There are 5 mature guys, reasonable skiers, all good for a laugh but keen on the skiing.
David
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy