Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo skier..looking to join or form a group going to canada feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all
solo intermediate skier close to 50 but does not feel like it most of the time.fancy a trip to canada to try the long winding slopes my Apres-ski ability probably not once what it was, but hey... Pretty easy-going, sense of humour, need to share to bring price down, but main aim is to maximise time on slopes before I get too old!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bramm,
You're only a young whipper snapper ... Have fun!

The apres ski in Canada ...aint like Ostria!

They cover every wall of every bar with big TVs so everyone gaups at the
Hockey Highlights all night long ... Beers good!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there,
rather than coming to Canada, whould you be interested in skiing with a Canadian of the same age at Sestriere in Italy? Trust me, much better deal there in Italy, even for me flying across the ocean and all that. Been to Zermatt in Switzerland twice in the last two years with 3 guys from work but for next year, their wives got them by something sensitive and they bailed out on me, after I already made the booking for the accommodations. Talking about that, I have booked a studio for 3 right in the town of Sestriere for the week of Feb 16 to 23, cost is 450 Euro for the week, if we split in 3 is 150 Euro each. Ski pass is 231 Euros for the whole Milky Way (Via Lattea) area, over 400kms of trails, including some in nearby France. The other poster, DrLawn, is right, the apres ski here is not like in Europe, with some exeptions in Whistler. Let me know what you think...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hello ive just been to Whistler for 11 days ski-ing,brilliant gain!!And I would gladly go again in Jan if your still looking for someone, PM me
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bramm, Ive just been to Whistler for 11 days ski-ing.It was as usual brilliant and Id be up for another trip to Canada in jan if it helps?
Im not an expert but I challenge almost anything in my path,double blacks/off piste and Il ski all day!!
Let me know if and when your going to canada and I may be interested!!
Im Andy PM me
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy