Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes ski passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,
We are travelling to Tignes for new year and staying in Val Claret.
Just wondering if anyone knows where you purchase lift passes from ie online or in resort?
Thanks amy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can do either, you can study the deals on line here:

http://www.skipass-tignes.com/

Enjoy!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hello,
Thanks for your reply...
I did have a look at that site before...
It lists the places you can collect lift passes from, it seems the nearest place is perhaps the Grand motte fununcliar. Having not been before, is this close by?? Is this an easy process?

Thanks
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Amywoods1609,
Grande Motte Funiculaire is at the top end of Val Claret, so just a short walk away. Simple, quick process.
Enjoy your trip.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes not far to walk to Grande Motte funicular if staying in main part of Val Claret. Otherwise free bus drops you very close to lifts. As you walk last 80m or so across flat snow beware skiers/boarders bombing off the pistes from your left. Better barriers in place last year to slow them down but still many collisions. Enjoy - snow conditions excellent and Espace Killy my favourite place. I'm having to rough it with 3 Valleys this Christmas - it's a tough life!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:
Yes not far to walk to Grande Motte funicular if staying in main part of Val Claret
You can also get lift passes at the Tourist Office in Val Claret - so depending on what time you arrive and where you are staying, that may be nearer. From there it's only a few mins to the Tufs chairlift.

The Grande Motte office can be busy, with queues - frustrating on a powder day - but (I think) is open late - so you can buy tickets in advance of your first ski day.

If you arrive in time for a slide on arrival day (but don't want to buy a lift pass) the Bollin Chair (next to the Grande Motte funicular) is free. Although it only serves a short blue run, it's longer and better than Xscape - and the view's a bit nicer too Smile....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy