Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Difference between Heli Pro and Heli Pro DLX?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As it says what's the difference please? Is it just the retractable cable thingy? Thanks a lot Smile
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think the DLX has a small pouch on the waist strap and a deployable water bottle holder. Dakine website would have exact specs.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
colinstone, thanks, I will study the website.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Was looking at these two recently, ski carry system is same, liked DLX because it has insulated hydrator sleeve, Pro doesn't
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just been looking in detail on website. I am interested in the womens models. So I am now in between the Wmns Heli Pro DLX and the Wmns Heli Pack, basically the same pack, the latter being smaller at 11l compared to the former at 18l.

The main differences between the Pro and the Pro DLX seem to be the insulated sleeve, the waist pocket and whether the diagonal ski carry is cable or webbed loop. The other main difference is whether there is A frame carry or not.

The Heli Pack seems to do it all as well as the DLX (except for the waist pocket and one snowboard carry) but is smaller.

Mmmmm decisions decisions Puzzled
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I took a look at them yesterday, the 11L pack isn't very big.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Claude B, thanks very much, that confirms it then as I had more or less decided to go with the Heli Pro DLX.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've just bought a Dakine Baker which is sized between the 2, might be worth thinking about if you haven't already purchased.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The big difference is the floating back panel on the DLX compared to padding on the HeliPro. IMV it makes the DLX more comfortable.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks guys, still on with it as Santa failed to deliver!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sarah, really cheap deal on the Baker at www.kingofwatersports.com
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy