Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Inferno Run

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone done the Inferno Run down from the Schilthorn? Is it harder or easier than the Charles Bozon black run down from the Brevent?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Easier and much longer - need good way or you will end up poling on the flat bits

If it's done in it's entirety to the valley floor it a very very long run Wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you. I scrambled up the Schilthorn from Murren 40 years ago when I was 17 and I've always wanted to go back and ski down it - and now I finally have the chance!!
Can you still get a lift ticket which includes breakfast in the revolving restaurant?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chris_55, i can't believe that I am about to disagree with a guide and a ski maker, but the first pitch out of the restaurant is a little steeper than the Charles Bozon easy Piste. But it's not Infernal.

Anything later is a very pleasant mostly wide open cruisy red/blue.

Unlessyou are talking about doing the Inferno race, in which case you will have some uphill...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There are a number of pitches on the Inferno race piste that match the steeper gradients of the Bozon. The difference is the Inferno is nearly 16kms in total and almost all done in a tuck. And thats before the climbs! Have a look at our 2013 full course race video on YouTube.
http://youtube.com/v/mgj_uW1fH3k
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There are 2 variations of the Charles Bozon black run, but I wouldn't have thought either would be widely known as particularly challenging or a standard to compare other runs to. In fact all the blacks in les Grands Montets would be considerably more challenging. Charles Bozon seems reasonably easy but I have not skied it when it is icy and I imagine it must be prone to ice at certain times being south-facing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy