Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel (3 Valleys) 16th December - 6th Jan!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys and girls! I'm heading out for what I believe is either my 19th or 20th year in Meribel and probably close to my 35th trip there (I go other places as well I swear....) I'm absolutely pumped as anything to get out there, I haven't been on snow since April in Argentiere and Chamonix so it's time to get back out there!

Leaving for Southampton airport at 6:45 tomorrow morning and flying out to Chambery, then off up the beautiful drive to my favourite place in the world. First week should be a good laugh, meeting up with some friends for the SkiX in VT and hopefully get to meet some of the GB team, go around and catch up with everyone I haven't seen for what seems like forever and of course frequent all my old favourite watering holes, as well as some new ones! (Folie Douce comes to the 'Bel!)

I'll try to post a bit of an update every day with snow conditions/weather/my thoughts on whats new this year as well as anything else that I think is interesting! My brother is flying out to join me on the 22nd of December for two weeks and I can't wait, this is pretty much the only real time we have together all year and we spend it doing what we love!

A bit about me, I'm 22, I've skied all my life and wintersports are my passion! Any snowheads that are around and fancy a drink or a ski (or both, in either order) give me a shout here.

Apologies for all the exclamation marks. I'm almost getting anxiety attacks I'm so impatient to get back out....
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy