Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo 44 year old guy looking for a week's skiing departing 2/3 Feb-9/10 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Really keen not to miss a week's skiing in 2013. Other half bogged down in college studies, so can't come. Not particularly experienced, only been a couple of times, but loved it. Apres-ski ability probably not once what it was, but hey... Pretty easy-going, sense of humour, don't mind sharing, but main aim is to maximise time on slopes before I get too old! Hants based and ideally would fly into Geneva as that's dead easy. Ideally want to miss half-term and French school hols. Any opportunities out there?

Andy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Andy We have a trip on 9 March to Courchevel that might suit you. Very sociable mixed ability mixed age group & includes lessons from British BASI instructors who will get you to the next level . Transfers organised from Geneva. I can find you someone to share with to avoid the single supp. As this is a large group we can guarantee that there will be someone to match your ability level and apres level! . All single travellers but many have partners at home . Cheers Ruth
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Ruth, may be interested. Could you let me have further details? Cheers Andy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks Andy. Please can you email me ruth@singlesport.com & i can send you exact costings etc BW Ruth
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy