Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow cleared & Autoroute Blanche News.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After 7 days the drive and parking are snow free at last. Ok bring on the next dump, I can take it !!! Toofy Grin

Autoroute Blanche News.

Just sent this to the Morzine Chalet Transfer Group, thought it may be of interest to some of you too.

Autoroute news.
Most of you will have seen this, but for those not on ATMB Telepeage.

New Speed limits 1st Dec to 31st March. 110 KM max. Anti pollution measure.
From - Scientrier(Junction of the A40 Autoroute Blanche and A410 to Annecy).
To - half way to Annecy at Col d'Evires on A410.
To - Le Fayet, where the A40 ends and becomes A205, near St Gervais/ the big bridge.

Will not affect normal PDS to Geneva transfers, but affects anyone doing Chamonix runs or coming via Bonnville/ Cluses/Col de Chatillon.
I guess it will add about 10 minutes to GVA to Cham transfers.

NEW camera FIXED. A40 Autoroute Blanche.
Direction Geneva, at the Annemasse junction, right by McDo and Migros, where you have to slow to 70kph.

Safe and fine free driving boys and girls.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice one, thanks for the heads-up.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy